City Sightseeing will take you to see many iconic landmarks across 9 selected bus stops riding our double-decker buses. Enjoy the view from the open-top deck as we drive you pass Alcazar - the 11th century Moorish fortress that has now been partially restored, the church of San Miguel, and the cloisters of Santo Domingo. Hop-on and Hop-off our exclusive red buses as much as you like and make the most out of your stay in Jerez!
- 1 Free Walking Tours around Jerez city centre & some of the most popular neighbourhoods
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour offering 360-degree panoramic views of Jerez top sights
- Create your own itinerary across 9 stops in Jerez. Audio commentary available in 16 languages
- Free Coupon Booklet featuring discounted tickets to Horse shows and the Hammam Andalusi Arab Baths
- Flexible 3-month ticket
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- Jerez City Tour
If you miss those times in which we used to wear watches, hop-off at Bus Stop 4 to get to see a remarkable collection of vintage clocks and watches at the Palacio del Tiempo (The Palace of Time). Hop back on and enjoy the ride with your camera ready! City Sightseeing City Tour takes you across the Alameda Cristina, Plaza Santiago, Pizarro Street, and The Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art, another hot spot if you like horses! Join us across Jerez. Book your ticket online today and start planning your itinerary!
Know before you go
Operational Season: All Year Round
Except on: N/A
First Tour: 10:00 a.m.
Last Tour: 06:00 p.m.
- Free Guided walking tour
- 33% off in Yeguada la Cartuja visit and Horse shows
- 10% off in Hammam Andalusi Arab Baths