Cordoba Monuments Experience: Cathedral Guided Tour + 2 Walking Guided Tours + City Tour Bus
Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our 2 routes and plenty of stops
- Unlimited access with the 48-hour ticket
- Audio commentary in 11 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- 2 guided walking tours
- Fall in love with the courtyards of San Basilio and Palacio de Viana
- Entrance and guided-visit to the Mosque-Cathedral
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Puerta de Almodóvar
Mercado de la Victoria
Palacio de la Merced - Diputación
Ayuntamiento - Templo Romano
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 11 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- 2 guided walking tours
- Admission to the patios of San Basilio and Palacio de Viana
- Guided tour of the Mezquita Cathedral-Mosque
- Relaxing bath at the Hammann Al Andalus Arab Baths
In this special city, we offer you not only one, but two bus routes: our famous red open-top bus which transports you around the city, and our blue route with its minibus which brings you right into the heart of the fascinating historic centre, designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Feel free to hop on and off, switching between the two routes as you please.
Why not hop off our big red bus at the Panorámica del Rio? Here, you can get the lay of the land, take in the stunning views of the mighty Guadalquivir River, the second-longest in Spain, and stride across the ancient Puente Romano. For a change of pace, head for the compact, easily walkable Parque Zoológico. Children and adults alike will love seeing the tigers, elephants and giraffes, to name but a few of the 102 different species of animal housed here.
Hop on our minibus on the blue route and you’ll be spoilt for choice. See the unmissable 13th Century Alcazar de los Reyes, the former primary residence of Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand, with its exquisite gardens. Wander the winding streets of the Jewish quarter, or Judería-Axerquía, on one of our most interesting walking tours, included in the ticket. As if one tour wasn’t enough, you will also be able to join the Gourmet Market tour in the famous Mercado Victoria, situated in a nineteenth century pavilion. Learn all about the local cuisine – you’re bound to see something that takes your fancy! And to top it all off, there’s a free tipple included!
No visit to this memorable city is complete without experiencing the beauty of Cordoba’s courtyards, and you’ll get access to the pretty patios of San Basilio, some of the finest in town, as well as the twelve pristine patios at the Palacio de Viana. You’ll be in selfie heaven as you pose in font of row after row of perfectly placed plant pots and breathe in the heavenly scent of jasmine, geraniums and carnations.
As if all this weren’t enough, your handy combination ticket includes the entrance fee and a guided visit to the jewel in Cordoba’s crown: the world-famous Mezquita, a building of singular grace and beauty. Nowhere else in the world will you see an ornate and dazzling mosque with a Christian cathedral built right in the centre.
Book your ticket online today and experience the magic of Cordoba!
Before you Go
Meeting point: stop 16 red line (Puente Romano)
Duration: 1 hour
Languages: Spanish and English
Gourmet Market Tour
At 13:00 from stop 6 (red line).
Victoria Market (drink included)
Palacio de Viana
- From Tuesday to Sunday (closed on Mondays).
- Tuesday to Saturday: 10:00 to 19:00, Sunday: 10:00 to 15:00.
- Stop 5 on the blue line (Palacio de Viana).
San Basilio courtyard:
- Wednesday to Monday (closed on Tuesdays) from 10:30 to 14:00. Meeting point: San Basilio, 40
Guided tour of the Mezquita Cathedral-Mosque
- Please book in advance with our staff or by phone (+34) 673 28 98 48 or (+34) 672 69 09 01.
- Monday to Saturday: English – 12:30. Spanish – 11:00, 12:45 and 16.30. Sunday: Spanish – 09:45.
- Meeting point: Palacio de Congresos, calle Torrijos. Look for the green umbrellas.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.