Hop-On Hop-Off Barcelona
Book the best way to visit Barcelona with City Sightseeing. Our tour covers 3 routes to explore everything from the most medieval to the most modern atmospheres in Barcelona. Enjoy being overwhelmed by the view of Antoni Gaudi's most outstanding works of art, admire the medieval architecture of the Gothic Quarter and the architectural splendour and modern luxury brands in Passeig de Gracia, and top it all up with a relaxing swim in the Mediterranean beaches or a visit to the vibrant Futbol Club Barcelona. City Sightseers get to see and do it all!
- No queues in high season: our exclusive buses run every 5 minutes so you don't have to wait.
- Access to 3 bus tour routes across Barcelona.
- Free Wi-Fi on-board.
- 1 / 2-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Barcelona's top sights.
- More than 200€ in discounts to enjoy Barcelona's best attractions, sights & shopping opportunities.
- Multilingual audio guides in 16 different languages.
Map, Routes & Stops
- 1 or 2-day bus pass
- Summer: 3 bus routes; Winter: 2 bus routes
- Coupon booklet with more than 200 € in promotional discounts
The Red Line will take you to blend with the locals all the way across the city centre, to get the feeling of the vibrant Catalonian pace at some of the most cosmopolitan spots in the world: Plaça de Catalunya, Passeig de Gràcia - La Pedrera, Estació de Sants or Plaça d'Espanya. Go on all the way up to the last stop, the medieval Gothic Quarter, to lose yourself in the city culture going through Poble Espanyol, Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, Fundació Joan Miró, Colom - Museu Marítim, and Museu d'Història de Catalunya.
Move on to the Blue Line to learn more on the great works of art of Antoni Gaudí. Hop off at the must-see Sagrada Familia and marvel at its unique beauty. Book an online guided tour of Barcelona's famous basilica and discover the history behind arguably one of the city's top attractions. But that's not all by Gaudí! Enjoy a double dose of his brilliant and colourful architectural style when you explore Park Güell and the Sagrada Familia with an experienced guide.
Our open-top buses have even more for you to see. Hop on the Green Line towards the city shoreline to enjoy the view of the Mediterranean sea on the one side and the district 22@ on the other, featuring the most modern city buildings, home to some of the top technology companies around the world. Book your ticket today and start planning your ride!
Before you Go
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 1st January, 25th December
- The Green Route is seasonal (12th April - 3rd November)
- First tour: 9:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 8:00 p.m. (summer) / 7:00 p.m. (winter) from Plaça de Catalunya