Hop-On Hop-Off Barcelona
Book the best way to visit Barcelona with City Sightseeing. Our tour covers 3 routes to explore everything from the most medieval to the most modern atmospheres in Barcelona across 40 stops. Enjoy being overwhelmed by the view of Antoni Gaudi's most outstanding works of art, admire the medieval architecture of the Gothic Quarter and the architectural splendour and modern luxury brands in Passeig de Gracia, and top it all up with a relaxing swim in the Mediterranean beaches or a visit to the vibrant Futbol Club Barcelona. City Sightseers get to see and do it all!
- 1 or 2 Days Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Barcelona's top sights
- Multilingual audio guides in 16 different languages featuring native speakers & Free Wi-Fi on-board
- More than 200 € in discounts to enjoy Barcelona's best attractions, sights & shopping opportunities.
- No queues in high season: Our exclusive red buses run every 5 minutes so you don't have to wait.
- Access to 3 bus tour routes & 40 stops across Barcelona.
Map, Routes & Stops
Go on all the way up to the last stop, the medieval Gothic Quarter, to lose yourself in the city culture going through Poble Espanyol, Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, Fundació Joan Miró, Colom - Museu Marítim, and Museu d'Història de Catalunya. Move on to the Blue Line to learn more on the great works of art of Antoni Gaudi. Hop-off at the must-see Sagrada Familia and marvel at its unique beauty. But that's not all by Gaudi, hop back on and never get tired of his brilliant and colourful architectural style at Gràcia, Park Güell, and Palau Reial.
And if you really want to feel the local passion, hop off at Futbol Club Barcelona! Our open-roof busses have yet more for you to see. Hop-on the Green Line towards the city shoreline to enjoy the view of the Mediterranean sea on the one side and the District 22@ on the other, featuring the most modern city buildings, home to some of the top technology companies around the world. Book your ticket today and start planning your ride!
Know before you go
The Green Line is seasonal (18 Mar-1 Nov).
- Information guide and coupon booklet with more than 200 € in promotional discounts
- Free Wi-Fi on-board