Hop-On Hop-Off Barcelona
Discover the best of Barcelona with a City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour. Our routes cover everything from historic Medieval streets to the most modern delights the city has to offer. Hop on and take in panoramic views from the top deck of our open-top buses as we drive you through Barcelona’s streets. Marvel at the intriguing works by Antoni Gaudí, admire the Medieval architecture in the Gothic Quarter and soak up the sun along the beautiful Mediterranean coast.
- No queues in high season: our exclusive buses run every 5 minutes so you don't have to wait.
- Access to 3 bus tour routes across Barcelona.
- Free Wi-Fi on-board.
- 1 / 2-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Barcelona's top sights.
- More than 200€ in discounts to enjoy Barcelona's best attractions, sights & shopping opportunities.
- Multilingual audio guides in 16 different languages.
- 1 or 2-day bus pass
- Summer: 3 bus routes; Winter: 2 bus routes
- Coupon booklet with more than 200 € in promotional discounts
Covering many of the city centre attractions, the Red Line is the perfect place to start. Begin in the very heart of Barcelona and hop on our open-top bus at Plaça de Catalunya. From here you’ll travel along Passeig de Gràcia, with its luxurious boutiques. As you continue, you’ll pass by some of the most important sites of the 1992 Barcelona Olympics on Montjuïc Hill. Here you can also visit the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya – renowned as the home of the world’s best collection of Romanesque art. As the route comes to an end, you’ll pass through the Medieval Gothic Quarter – hop off here and be sure to visit Plaça de Rei, where, legend has it, Columbus met King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella after he returned from the New World.
Hop on the Blue Line and head north to learn more about some of Antoni Gaudí’s most famous works. Hop off at the Sagrada Familia and marvel at its unique design. Book a guided tour of Barcelona’s famous basilica and discover the history behind Spain’s most visited building. Continue along the Blue Line to enjoy a double dose of Gauidí’s brilliant and colourful architectural style when you explore Park Güell and the Sagrada Familia with an experienced guide.
Finally, if you’re visiting Barcelona during the summer months, why not hop on the Green Line? Take a scenic drive through one of the city’s most modern districts, 22@, and enjoy views of Barcelona’s Mediterranean coastline. Hop off to relax at the beach or in one of the area’s many green spaces.
Before you Go
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 1st January, 25th December
- The Green Route is seasonal (12th April - 3rd November)
- First tour: 9:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 8:00 p.m. (summer) / 7:00 p.m. (winter) from Plaça de Catalunya