Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Turistic Barcelona
- From Sept 23rd-30th, the bus service might be affected between 10:00 and 12:00 due to flash strikes. We apologise for any inconvenience you might experience.
Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- More than 250€ in discounts to enjoy Barcelona's best attractions, sights & shopping opportunities.
- Multilingual audio guides in 16 different languages.
- 1 / 2-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Barcelona's top sights.
- Free Wi-Fi on-board.
- Access to 2 bus tour routes across Barcelona.
- No queues in high season: our exclusive buses run every 5 minutes so you don't have to wait.
Casa Batlló - Fundació Antoni Tàpies
- 1 or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Free Wi-Fi
Our hop-on hop-off bus tour offers you not one but two different routes so you can see everything Barcelona has to offer – and believe us, there is a lot to see! With the freedom to hop on and off at any stop you choose you can explore this buzzing, cosmopolitan city at your own pace.
You’ll be able to hit many of the city centre tourist spots on our Red Route. Start in the very heart of Barcelona at Plaça de Catalunya, a lively square and the meeting point of the old and new sides of the city. From here you’ll travel along Spain’s most expensive street Passeig de Gràcia. This fancy boulevard is brimming with luxurious boutiques, astounding architecture and fine dining establishments.
As you continue, you’ll pass by some of the most important sites of the 1992 Barcelona Olympics on Montjuïc. This picturesque wooded hill is one of the most famous in the city. There’s plenty to do up top: fantastic views, the spectacular Montjuïc castle and the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya – renowned as the home of the world’s best collection of Romanesque art. Hop off in the Medieval Gothic Quarter and be sure to visit Plaça de Rei, where, legend has it, Columbus met King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella after he returned from the New World.
Hop on the Blue Route and head north to immerse yourself in Antoni Gaudí’s most famous works. You can’t talk about Barcelona without mentioning the incomparable Sagrada Familia. Hop off right next to this masterpiece, over a century in the making and still being constructed. Gaze in awe at its unique design and discover the fascinating history behind Spain’s most visited building.
Continue along the Blue Route to get a second peek inside Gaudi’s brilliant mind at Park Güell. Admire his instantly recognizable, inimitable architectural style, full of colour, twists and curves. Discover all that beautiful Barcelona has to offer from the comfort and safety of our hop-on hop-off bus!
Before you Go
Operational season: all year round
Except on: 1st January, 25th December
The last bus leaves Plaça de Catalunya. at 19:00.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.