Barcelona Food Tour with Montjuïc Cable Car, Tapas + Paella
Reserve you spot on this gastronomical tour that takes you to three different Barcelona neighbourhoods to try a range of delicious local and regional food and drink. You’ll also get to ride the famous Montjuïc cable car and enjoy a traditional paella. Book today with City Sightseeing and indulge your taste buds!
- Visit 3 Barcelona neighbourhoods, making various stops with your guide to try the local delicacies
- Try pintxos, typical Basque bar food
- Taste different types of olive oils
- Sample cured meats and typical cheeses in a local deli
- Enjoy typical drinks like ice-cold horchata
- Finish off the tour with a delicious paella and a drink
- Enjoy the spectacular views from the Montjuïc cable car
- Paella and a drink
- Two pintxos (tapas) with complimentary sparkling wine
- Olive oil, cured meat and cheese tastings
- Telefèric de Montjuïc Cable Car
With your appetite whetted but hopefully not your clothes wetted, it’s time to move on. Next stop will be to try a refreshing glass of cold horchata, a delicious traditional drink made from tiger nuts. Then, it’s on to Poble Sec, one of the city’s up-and-coming neighbourhoods, where you’ll visit a pintxo bar and get to try some of these delicious Basque snacks, made with a selection of incredible toppings on open bread, and you’ll be able to wash it down with a glass of sparkling wine.
Then, it’s up to the heights of Montjuïc to enjoy the spectacular views over the city and port. To get to your final food destination, you’ll take the Montjuïc cable car back down to the old port, where you’ll have a glass of vermouth before going to an excellent seafood restaurant, where you’ll enjoy a drink and eat some delicious paella.
Before you Go
Please notify us if you have any food allergies, dietary restrictions, or other special requirements.
- Tours run from April to October
- Duration: approximately 4.5 hours
- Please note that due to safety restrictions, cable cars won't run in the event of bad weather. The cable car is suspended a few hundred feet above the ground; if you have a fear of heights, we recommend that you do not take this tour
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Not suitable for guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs of prams/strollers