Product temporarily unavailable
Experience the magic of Gaudí’s Park Güell without having to wait in line. Meet your guide in the centre of Barcelona and travel out to the park in comfort on a private coach, before exploring one of the city's top attractions. Your informative local guide will tell you lots of fascinating facts about the park and the life of the renowned architect, Antoni Gaudí. After your visit, you can either travel back to the city on the coach or choose to spend more time in the park.
- Fun, informative tour with your expert local guide: explore Park Güell & learn all about Gaudí.
- Easy meeting point in the centre of Barcelona.
- Travel in comfort to Park Güell on a private coach.
- No need to wait in line with Skip-the-Line Access.
- Choose whether to stay at the park or get the coach back to the city.
- Small groups of 25 or fewer.
- Expert, English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Park Güell
- Private, air-conditioned transport
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Though the majority of the houses weren’t built, the planned park was finished and, in the early 1920’s, it was handed over to the city for public use. Ever since then, it’s been one of the city’s highlights. Its marvellous views over the city are almost a match for the wonders it contains. Gaudí let his imagination run riot when he designed the park and here his ideas of nature and architecture merging as one came to fruition. It’s a park full of sights that you’ll never forget.
With your excellent and entertaining local guide, you’ll learn all about Gaudí and his amazing creation and skip-the-line access means that you won’t have to wait to get into the park. Exploring the unique Park Güell, one of the city's most famous attractions, really is the perfect way to spend a couple of hours during your stay in Barcelona.
Before you Go
Due to there being a maximum of 25 people on each tour, certain dates/time slots may no longer be available; please consult the calendar for the most up-to-date availability.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Start time:
- 1st April - 17th November
- 10:20 a.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- 15:20 p.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- 18th November - 31st December
- 15:20 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- No tours on 15th August, 11th September, 25th & 26th December