Please note that tours are suspended until further notice.
- A maximum of 25 in a group guarantees more personal attention.
- Beat the queues at the stunning Sagrada Familia with our express ticket.
- Enjoy the day with an English-speaking guide to make the history of the sites come to life.
- Explore the mountaintop basilica and see the legendary Black Madonna.
- Early arrival in the magnificent Montserrat mountains to beat the crowds.
- Visit two amazing sites in one day.
- Entrance ticket to the Montserrat Monastery
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Sagrada Familia
- Return travel in luxury, air-conditioned coach
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Only an hour on air-conditioned coach from the heart of Barcelona, Montserrat is an area of natural wonder. These rugged mountains feel a world away from that vibrant modern city. An early morning visit to Montserrat and its famous basilica means you will have the opportunity to enjoy it before the crowds arrive.
After touring the basilica with your informative English-speaking guide, you will be free to explore at your leisure, enjoying time to take in the awesome beauty of this historic mountain range. Then it'll be time to board the bus back to the city and the marvellous Sagrada Familia.
This incredible basilica is said by some to have been inspired by the mountains of Montserrat and when you see its ornate naturalistic beauty, you will immediately understand why. The most visited building in Spain, it is ever popular with tourists and believers alike, but beat the queues with our express ticket and begin to unravel some of its mysteries with the help of your knowledgeable guide.
Before you Go
Tour duration: 7 hours 15 minutes
Due to there being a maximum of 25 people on each tour, certain dates may no longer be available; please consult the calendar for the most up-to-date availability
Departure time: 8:00 am
Meeting point: Plaça d'Espanya
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
This is a moderately active tour that involves a considerable amount of walking and stairs. For this reason, we do not recommend this tour for customers with health conditions and recommend comfortable shoes for all guests
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.