Why not plan a trip to PortAventura World? Boasting three parks, it's sure to be a fun-filled day out suitable for the whole family! PortAventura Park is one of Europe's top theme parks, Ferrari Land is burting with rides and attractions where speed and adrenaline are king, and Caribe Aquatic Park features water slides and pools where visitors can cool off to some reggae beats. Plus, just one hour from Barcelona, this resort makes for the perfect day trip if you're looking to break up sightseeing and beach days. Book online today and don't miss out on an exciting and exhilarating experience!
- Looking for an adrenaline rush? Spend the day at PortAventura World, just 1 hour from Barcelona
- Hold on tight! PortAventura Park is home to 40 rides, with roller coasters, water rides and more
- Kids can meet the Sesame Street gang at PortAventura Park & enjoy rides designed just for them
- Ferrari Land: experience the speed & innovation of 11 adrenaline-fuelled park attractions
- With 5 new attractions especially for kids, Ferrari Land is the perfect day out for the whole family
- Caribe Aquatic Park: cool off in one of the pools, surf some waves or enjoy the many water slides
- Featuring over 50,000m2 of fun, water is the main attraction in Caribe Aquatic Park
- PortAventura Park: 1, 4 or 7-day admission, or night ticket*
- Ferrari Land: 1-day admission*
- Caribe Aquatic Park: 1-day admission*
- PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land: 1, 2 or 3-day admission*
- PortAventura Park, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park: 4-day admission*
Discover 6 different civilisations at PortAventura Park, from the tranquil Mediterranean and the stunning Polynesian Islands to lively Mexico and the perilous Far West. Hold on tight as you're in for an experience like no other! Get your water pistol at the ready on the Angkor boat ride, feel the rush of adrenaline as you're catapulted at a speed of 135 km/h on Furius Baco, prepare for your stomach to drop on Hurakan Condor's 86-metre free fall, scream your heart out on the 8-loop Dragon Khan roller coaster... Plus, kids will enjoy the rides and attractions that have been designed especially for them!
But the fun doesn't end there! Take a break from the hair-raising rides and discover the world of show business with daily performances by acrobats, dancers, and musicians. Younger members of the family will also love the talking parrots, the colourful parade just before closing and meeting the Sesame Street gang.
Are you a fan of Ferraris? Experience the speed and innovation behind the brand at this theme park with 11 adrenaline-fuelled attractions. Adrenaline junkies will love the Red Force roller coaster... the tallest and fastest ride in Europe, you'll reach a height of 112 metres in just 5 seconds! Discover what it's like to be a professional Ferrari driver as you take the wheel on an authentic F1 simulator and race your friends and family on the Maranello race track.
However it's not all about the exhilarating rides! Take in the sights of the most emblematic buildings from Rome, Milan, and Venice, visit the Ferrari Land store where you can find exclusive branded products and enjoy the flavours of Italy in an authentic trattoria.
Caribe Aquatic Park
If you’re a fan of all things water, then Caribe Aquatic park is the perfect place for you! Featuring over 50,000m2 of rides, restaurants and shops, it’s the perfect place to spend a day cooling off from the hot summer sun. With 17 different attractions, there’s fun for the whole family. Get lost in the mysterious Bermuda Triangle as you try and surf the waves, relax on a sun lounger at Bahama Beach, float down the exciting 1500-metre-long Río Loco on an inner tube or reach speeds of 6 metres per second as you slide down the 31-metre high King Khajuna water slide. There’s even an indoor zone featuring children’s pools and slides for the little ones.
Plus, if you get hungry, there’s plenty of Caribbean-themed eateries to choose from. Enjoy a fresh salad, delicious burger or hot dog, or tasty chicken and fish surrounded by palm trees and reggae beats.
Before you Go
Not sure which days PortAventura World is open? Please consult the calendar.
- PortAventura Park: opens at 10:00 a.m.*
- Closing times vary. The earliest the park will close is at 7:00 p.m. and the latest, at 1:00 a.m.
- Ferrari World: open from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Caribe Aquatic Park: open from 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (6:00 p.m. in September)
Terms and Conditions:
- Ferrari Land - 1 day: this ticket gives you 1-day access to Ferrari Land.
- PortAventura Park - 1 day: this ticket gives you 1-day access to PortAventura Park.
- Caribe Aquatic Park - 1 day: this ticket gives you 1-day access to Caribe Aquatic Park
- PortAventura Park - 4 days: this ticket gives you 4-day access to PortAventura Park. Tickets must be used within 7 days.
- PortAventura Park - 7 days: this ticket gives you 7-day access to PortAventura Park. Tickets must be used within 7 days.
- PortAventura Park - Night Ticket: this ticket gives you access to PortAventura Park, from 7:00 p.m. until closing.
- PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land - 1 day: this ticket gives you same-day access to PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land.
- PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land - 2 days: this ticket gives you same-day access to PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land (valid for 1 day), plus 1-day access to PortAventura Park. Tickets must be used within 3 days.
- PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land - 3 days: this ticket gives you same-day access to PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land (valid for 1 day), plus 2-day access to PortAventura Park. Tickets must be used within 7 days.
- PortAventura Park, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park - 4 days: this ticket gives you same-day access to PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land (valid for 1 day), plus 2-day access to PortAventura Park, plus 1-day access to Caribe Aquatic Park. Tickets must be used within 7 days.