Why not plan a trip to PortAventura World? Home to PortAventura Park, one of Europe's top theme parks, and Ferrari Land, it's sure to be a fun-filled day out suitable for the whole family! Plus, just one hour from Barcelona, this resort makes for the perfect day trip if you're looking to break up sightseeing and beach days. Book online today and don't miss out on an exciting and exhilarating experience!
- Looking for an adrenalin rush? Spend the day at PortAventura World, just 1 hour from Barcelona
- Hold on tight! PortAventura Park is home to 40 rides, with roller coasters, water rides and more
- Kids can meet the Sesame Street gang at PortAventura Park & enjoy rides designed just for them
- Ferrari Land: experience the speed & innovation of 11 adrenaline-fuelled park attractions
- With 5 new attractions especially for kids, Ferrari Land is the perfect day out for the whole family
- 1 or 4-day admission*
- 1-day admission
PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land
- 1, 2 or 3-day admission*
*Please see the 'Know before you go' section for more information
Discover 6 different civilisations at PortAventura Park, from the tranquil Mediterranean and the stunning Polynesian Islands to lively Mexico and the perilous Far West. Hold on tight as you're in for an experience like no other! Get your water pistol at the ready on the Angkor boat ride, feel the rush of adrenaline as you're catapulted at a speed of 135 km/h on Furius Baco, prepare for your stomach to drop on Hurakan Condor's 86-metre free fall, scream your heart out on the 8-loop Dragon Khan roller coaster... Plus, kids will enjoy the rides and attractions that have been designed especially for them!
But the fun doesn't end there! Take a break from the hair-raising rides and discover the world of show business with daily performances by acrobats, dancers, and musicians. Younger members of the family will also love the talking parrots, the colourful parade just before closing and meeting the Sesame Street gang.
Are you a fan of Ferraris? Experience the speed and innovation behind the brand at this theme park with 11 adrenaline-fuelled attractions. Adrenaline junkies will love the Red Force roller coaster... the tallest and fastest ride in Europe, you'll reach a height of 112 metres in just 5 seconds! Discover what it's like to be a professional Ferrari driver as you take the wheel on an authentic F1 simulator and race your friends and family on the Maranello race track.
However it's not all about the exhilarating rides! Take in the sights of the most emblematic buildings from Rome, Milan, and Venice, visit the Ferrari Land store where you can find exclusive branded products and enjoy the flavours of Italy in an authentic trattoria.
Before you Go
Not sure which days PortAventura World is open? Please consult the calendar.
PortAventura Park: opens at 10:00 a.m.*
Ferrari World: open from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*Closing times vary. The earliest the park will close is at 7:00 p.m. and the latest, at 1:00 a.m.
Like any theme park, there are height restrictions in place. Both PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land have attractions which are especially designed for children.
Terms and Conditions:
- Ferrari Land - 1 day: this ticket gives you 1-day access to Ferrari Land.
- PortAventura Park - 1 day: this ticket gives you 1-day access to PortAventura Park.
- PortAventura Park - 4 days: this ticket gives you 4-day access to PortAventura Park. Tickets must be used within 7 days.
- PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land - 1 day: this ticket gives you same-day access to PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land.
- PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land - 2 days: this ticket gives you same-day access to PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land (valid for 1 day), plus 1-day access to PortAventura Park. Tickets must be used within 3 days.
- PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land - 3 days: this ticket gives you same-day access to PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land (valid for 1 day), plus 2-day access to PortAventura Park. Tickets must be used within 7 days.