City Sightseeing Bus Tour covers 16 stops in total on this route. The Mermaid Tour starts at Gammel Strand but you can hop-on at any of the stops. It is named after the Little Mermaid statue, and this is one of the main stops on this route. You will also pass the Royal Palace, Gefion Fountain, Rosenborg Castle, and City Hall Square, and many more. If you visit in the Spring or Summer you will be able to see even more of the city, with two extra routes available - the Christiania and Carlsberg routes.
- Access to 3 Bus Tour routes & 26 stops around Copenhagen covering the entire city & main sights.
- Free Wi-Fi on all buses and free map
- 72h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Copenhagen.
- Audio guides in 11 languages to learn about the Copenhagen's history & culture.
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
Then the bus moves on to another incredible spectacle - the Rosenborg Castle. The Mermaid tour finishes at the Black Diamond - one of the most incredible pieces of Danish Architecture - before looping back to the Gammel Strand. With City Sightseeing you can take the City Tour at your own pace! Enjoy the view from our double-deckers and get ready to hop-off at any time, when something calls your attention. City Sightseeing is the best way to explore a new city. Book your 72h ticket online and truly discover Copenhagen.
Know before you go
(All Lines Tours run from April 30 through Sep 11)
Except on: N/A
First Tour: 09:30-10:00 (Varies by season and tour)
Last Tour: 16:00-17:00 (Varies by season and tour)
Duration: 90 minutes
Frequency: Summer (every 15-30 min) Winter (every 30-60 min)
- Valued added extras - Free Wi-Fi, Free map