Visit two unusual museums during your trip to Vegas for a change-up in the usual LV routines when you book your tickets online with City Sightseeing. The Mob Museum is an interactive journey through the true-life stories of Mob members and organised crime. See the gallery of infamous crime bosses, then learn how to use forensics in the field of law enforcement. Hands-on activities are used in the exploration of DNA profiling, fingerprint analysis, and ballistics experts. Get some firearm training and learn how to diffuse hot situations. The Erotic Heritage Museum is dedicated to freedom of sexual expression and education. It's a provocative collection of exhibits including a World Erotic Collection, Sex in Space, The Evolution of Human Sexuality, and Art Porn. Special events come and go, so check the website for current shows.
- Special events and changing exhibits at the Erotic Heritage Museum
- Learn the history of human sexuality around the world
- Use-of-force training with live role-playing and intense digital scenarios
- Hands-on forensic activities in the Crime Lab
- Erotic Heritage Museum
- The Mob Museum Total Access (Crime Lab and Use of Force Training Experience)
The Erotic Heritage Museum is 17,000 square feet of exhibits and additional space for shows, symposiums, and educational activities. The gallery features different artists each month as well as regular exhibits such as 3D Perceptions, statuary from around the world, Sex in Space, Sex in the Third Reich, and much more. Be sure to check their website to see what special events are happening during the time of your visit.
Before you Go
- Museum: daily, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Crime Lab: daily, 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Firearm Training Simulator: daily, 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Monday - Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday - Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.