The Grand Canyon, one of the seven wonders of the natural world, has to be seen to be fully appreciated. People have attempted since the advent of photography to capture the splendour but it somehow falls short. A grand excursion to the South Rim is sure to be a highlight of your life! Travel from Mather Point to Grand Canyon Village and enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the canyon, Colorado River and The Phantom Ranch. Stop at the Hoover Dam for a magnificent photo op. There's also a stopover in Seligman on Route 66 for shopping and more photo opportunities. Your helicopter ride along the famous Las Vegas Strip, ablaze in the night lights, will be a thrill that tops off any day perfectly. Book online today with City Sightseeing!
- See the lights of the night aboard a Maverick helicopter skimming over the strip and beyond!
- Photo stop of the mighty Hoover Dam
- Hours to appreciate the grandeur of the Great Canyon
- Luxury motor coach excursion to the widest and deepest point of the Grand Canyon at South Rim
- Grand Canyon South Rim - bus
- Vegas Nights 12-15 minute helicopter flight above Las Vegas
The first stop is the Grand Canyon Visitor’s Center, where you’ll have lunch and go souvenir shopping before heading into the National Park. At Mather Point, trails line the edge… get out there and hike the 2.5 mile paved trail to Grand Canyon Village. Or if you prefer, from Yavapai Point, take the bus shuttle and enjoy the views from the bus. Heading deeper into the canyon you’ll come to Bright Angel Lodge at the precipice of the canyon, and marvel at impressive views of the Colorado River.
The next stop is at the historical Hoover Dam. Here you will get to take plenty of pictures of this engineering masterpiece. Then onwards to Seligman on the famed Route 66 for a quick shopping stopover before heading back to Las Vegas.
Your Vegas Nights helicopter ride lifts you up, up and away from the Las Vegas Strip to see the incredible blaze of light from the sky. Spot iconic landmarks like the Bellagio, Caesars Palace, the Eiffel Tower, MGM Grand, and Luxor in 15 minutes of sheer delight. Theatre-style leather seats, wraparound windows, and quiet technology make this a thrilling experience you’ll never forget!
Before you Go
- Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour: daily, 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Vegas Nights Helicopter Ride: please call for times and reservations (1-800-208-4811 or 702-405-4300)