Party Passport + Hop-On Hop-Off Cartagena
With this City Sightseeing combination ticket, you’ll have 2 days to enjoy the Cartagena Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour as you explore the city’s historic streets, plus 3 nights of fun at Kilele Bar where you can relax over a cocktail after a day of sightseeing. You'll enjoy a different free drink each night as well as having the chance to watch the 1968 Salsa Show: an authentic salsa performance with professional dancers who aren’t afraid to mingle with the audience!
- Savour a live salsa show with professional dancers at the 1968 Salsa Show
- Enjoy live music, DJs, drinks promotions and indoor and outdoor areas
- Admission to Kilele Bar in the fashionable Getsemaní neighbourhood
- 2 days to enjoy the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour around Cartagena
- Enjoy a free walking tour around the Walled City of Old Cartagena
- Take in all the sights with panoramic 360-degree views from the double-decker buses
- Hop on and off at the numerous dedicated bus stops as many times as you like
- Admission to the 1968 Salsa Show
- 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Guided walking tour
- Three-nights admission to Kilele Bar including a different drinks promotion each night
After you’ve explored the city streets by day, put your dancing shoes on and explore Cartagena’s nightlife with this City Sightseeing combination ticket. With your ticket you get entrance to Kilele Bar located in the hip and trendy Getsemaní neighbourhood. Featuring different indoor areas with DJs and live bands, plus an outdoor terrace, Kilele Bar is the perfect place to perfect your dance moves or relax after a long day of sightseeing. Try your hand at the popular Rumba dance. We know you’ll love it so much that one night won’t be enough, so with your ticket you get entrance to Kilele Bar for 3 nights, with a different drinks promotion each night! Also included is admission to the 1968 Salsa Show located right next door, where you can enjoy a live salsa performance and soak up the energetic atmosphere.
Before you Go
- Meeting point: bus stop 4, Torre del Reloj, at 4:00 p.m.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Tour available in English and Spanish