Bora Bora Beach Club + Hop-On Hop-Off Cartagena
Book this combination ticket with City Sightseeing and you’ll have 3 days to enjoy all Cartagena has to offer, with one single ticket. Explore the historic city of Cartagena with a 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour, and spend a day relaxing at Bora Bora Beach Club, located on a tropical island in the Caribbean Sea! Plus, the ticket is completely flexible, so you choose when you want to enjoy the activities.
- See other islands and historic castles on the boat ride out to Bora Bora Beach Club
- Unwind on a private beach bed, enjoy a cocktail and eat a delicious, freshly prepared lunch
- Spend a day relaxing at the Bora Bora Beach Club, located on a tropical island
- Discover the historic walled city, and the contrasting modern neighbourhood of Bocagrande
- Walking tour of the historic centre with a guide
- Hop on and off as many times as you like & explore the wonderful attractions Cartagena has to offer
- 2 days’ access to the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus tour with panoramic 360 degree views
- Day trip by boat to Bora Bora Beach Club, including lunch
- 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Guided walking tour
- Boarding tax at Bodeguita Pier (approx. 5 USD per person)
- Additional activities on the day trip to Bora Bora Beach Club (Oceanarium, snorkeling etc.)
Hop off and explore the colossal Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, the largest Spanish colonial fortification on mainland South America. Built to protect Cartagena against attacks from pirates and enemy invasions, the fort sits atop a hill and commands spectacular views of Cartagena. If you’re looking for a more modern twist, hop off in the Bocagrande district and explore the beaches, shop to your hearts content at the Centro Comercial Plaza Bocagrande or try your luck at the Casino Río.
Also included with this City Sightseeing combination ticket is a day trip to the Bora Bora Beach Club. Departing from the Muelle de la Bodeguita in the centre of Cartagena, you’ll enjoy a speedboat ride out to the club. Along the way a guide will show you points of interest like Bocachica fortress, Tierra Bomba island and the Rosario Islands Archipelago Natural Park. Upon arrival at Bora Bora Beach Club you’ll be greeted by friendly staff and shown to a beach bed. Spend the day relaxing, listening to a DJ playing chill-out music, go for a swim or choose from a number of additional activities available to purchase. After enjoying a freshly prepared lunch, you’ll head back to Cartagena.
Before you Go
- Please note: advance reservation is required; after making your booking you will be required to confirm the date of the day trip (instructions for making the reservation are included on the voucher that will be sent to you after purchasing the tickets)
- Duration: approximately 7 hours
- Meeting point: bus stop 4, Torre del Reloj, at 4:00 p.m.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Tour available in English and Spanish