Hop-On Hop-Off Cartagena de Indias
- Multilingual audio guide in 6 languages to learn about Cartagena's history & culture.
- Enjoy maximum flexibility. You can use your ticket any time before the end of 2021.
- Free guided walking tour (90 minutes).
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 14 stops around Cartagena, covering the entire city & main sights.
- 1 or 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Cartagena.
Muelle de la Bodeguita
Centro de Convenciones
San Sebastián del Pastelillo
Torre del Reloj
Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
- 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1 route with 14 stops
- Audio guide in 6 languages
- Guided walking tour
Are you ready to experience all the attractions that Cartagena has to offer? Just hop on the open-top bus at Muelle de la Bodeguita and enjoy the sunshine and fresh smell of sea salt as you make your way to San Sebastian del Pastelillo - the oldest fort in Cartagena. Make sure you hop off to take photos of the glorious clock tower, the Torre del Reloj, situated right in the historic centre of the city. If you want to explore the history of Cartagena in more detail then hop off at the Rafael Núñez Museum where you'll get an insight into the life of one of Colombia's most memorable ex-presidents.
One stop not to miss is the Walled City of Cartagena. Hop off the bus tour to take a stroll through the squares or get a bite to eat in one of the bars, it truly is an unforgettable experience! Fancy a game? We'll take you to Casino Río where you can immerse yourself in Colombian culture, sip on rum and have some fun! Buy your ticket online now and start planning your journey around Cartagena.
Before you Go
Meeting point: bus stop 4, Torre del Reloj, at 4:00 p.m.
Duration: 90 minutes
Tour in English and Spanish
Please complete the following form before you travel: Covid Personal Information Form
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.