Hop-On Hop-Off Seoul
Historic yet modern, traditional yet pioneering; the vibrant city of Seoul is one of contrasts and what better way to discover the capital than with City Sightseeing? From centuries-old palaces and temples to modern skyscrapers, traditional tea houses to themed cafés, Korean street food to fine dining restaurants, there is an endless list of things to do and places to see in the South Korean capital. Join our city tour and hop on and off the bus as you explore Seoul, taking in the must-see landmarks and attractions, as well as discovering the city's hidden gems. Book online today and start planning your trip to one of the best destinations in East Asia.
- Find out interesting facts about the history of this dynamic city from the multilingual audio guide
- See Seoul up in lights on a panoramic night tour as you take in the views across the Han River
- Discover Seoul's most iconic districts: affluent Gangnam-gu, traditional Jongno-gu and Jung-gu, where old meets new
- Design your tour around you: choose between single bus routes or tickets combining multiple tours
- Hop on and off the City Sightseeing bus tour and explore South Korea's capital
- Single bus routes: 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Combination ticket: 1 or 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour, including 2 or 3 routes
- Night tour: 90-minute panoramic tour with photo stops
With the ability to tailor your city tour to your interests, you can choose to stick to just one bus route, or combine various tours for the chance to explore even more corners of Seoul. So whether you want to visit the five Grand Palaces, including the UNESCO-listed Changdeokgung Palace, or would prefer to see the city's more contemporary architectural feats, from the Dongdaemun Design Plaza to the Lotte World Tower, you can hop on and off the tourist bus as and when suits. Take a break from the sights and shop 'til you drop in Myeongdong and get a glimpse into the lives of famous K-Pop idols on K-Star Road. One thing's for certain, though: no trip to Seoul would be complete without sampling Korean street food, so make sure you pause to grab a bite to eat at one of the many stalls before hopping back on the bus. With City Sightseeing, Seoul is yours to explore so book your Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour online today and make the most of your time in Seoul Special City.
Before you Go
- 141, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu (the Gwanghwamun kiosk is located next to the Koreana Hotel)
- Please note that this is not a hop-on, hop-off tour; however, a planned photo stop is included in the tour