Hop-On Hop-Off Limassol
Too often overlooked, the city of Limassol on the south coast of Cyprus is one of the Mediterranean's hidden gems. Hop on and off the City Sightseeing bus at any of the 13 stops and explore this magical destination! Think old-world charm with a contemporary vibe set against a backdrop of ancient history and ruins, where the picturesque winding streets in the heart of Limassol meet the modern architecture of the revamped Old Port and chic Marina. Choose City Sightseeing for a hassle-free way to discover Limassol and its must-see landmarks! Book online today!
- Choose between a 24 and 48-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and enjoy 360º views from the top deck
- Immerse yourself in the culture! Visit ancient ruins, the city's old town & the chic, modern port
- 13 stops to explore Limassol! Hop on and off the bus at the city's main landmarks
- Audio guide in 10 languages to learn about Limassol's fascinating history and culture
- 24 or 48-hour bus pass
Sun, sea and sand... no doubt the first three things that spring to mind when thinking of Cyprus, however the island is also steeped in history. Why not delve into the city's past at the Archaeological Museum and Pattichion Historical Archive (stop 2)? But your journey back in time doesn't end there... Leave the city of Limassol behind you and discover everything from the medieval Kolossi Castle (stop 7 & 12) and the Byzantine chapel of Ayios Ermoyenis (stop 8 & 10) to the hilltop ruins of the ancient city-kingdom of Kourion (stop 9) with its well-preserved mosaics, Greco-Roman theatre and Royal Tomb.
How about a bit of enotourism? Hop off the bus at the Cyprus Wine Museum (stop 11)! Housed in an inn once frequented by wine merchants, the museum is just a stone's throw from Erimi village centre which has a history of wine dating back some 5,500 years.
These are just a handful of the sights waiting to be discovered on our city tour! Book online today and explore Limassol with City Sightseeing.
Before you Go
- Operational season: March - September
- Please note: the buses do not operate on Mondays