Hop-On Hop-Off Seattle
Discover Seattle’s most popular sights and attractions, from the Puget Sound waterfront to the Space Needle and virtually everything in between! With fourteen stops along the way, hop on and off the City Sightseeing Bus Tour and fully explore one of America’s most vibrant cities. Book online today!
- Choose between a 1- or 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Audio guide in English to learn all about the city's history and culture
- Self-guided walking tour exploring the colourful history of early Seattle
- With 14 strategically located stops, hop on & off the bus tour at your leisure and discover Seattle
Map, Routes & Stops
Up next is the picturesque, cobblestone Occidental Park, a popular stop to hop off at if you want to journey into Seattle's oldest neighbourhood, the Pioneer Square historic district. You can learn all about the colourful history of the area on our self-guided walking tour! Teeming with culture, history and entertainment, it's the perfect place to take a gentle stroll through the park, visit the many art galleries, go shopping for classic books and antiques and relax over a delicious meal. Make sure not to miss the Fallen Firefighters Memorial and the Waterfall Garden Park!
But the Seattle adventure doesn't end there... it's time to discover the buzz of the Chinatown-International District. Hop off the bus and bring your taste buds to life as you tuck into some authentic Asian cuisine! If spice isn't your thing, continue on the bus until you reach Pike Place Market. An absolute must-see, this lively farmer's market will show you just how important local produce is to the culinary scene in Seattle.
Experience all this and more with City Sightseeing! Leave the hard work to us as we take you from one must-see site to another... all you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the views from the top-deck of our open-top buses, hopping on and off whenever you feel like exploring. Book online today!
Know before you go
- Operational season: 5 May - 8 October
- First tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:00 p.m.
- Duration: 80 minutes
- Frequency: every 30 minutes
- Distance: 1.1 miles
- Explore the colourful history of early Seattle and the Pioneer Square historic district
- Use your smartphone to guide you. Images of the objects talked about will be displayed on your screen
- 1- or 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass
- Self-guided walking tour