Product temporarily unavailable
Before you Go
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour with 360° panoramic views of the Scottish Borders
- Create your own itinerary across interesting bus stops around the Scottish Borders
William Wallace Square
The tour, which starts at Galashiels Transport Interchange (stance 2), takes over 1 hour 30 minutes to complete and visits Abbotsford House, Tweedbank, Melrose, St Boswells, Dryburgh Abbey, Wallace Statue and Scotts View. Some incredible 12th century abbeys lie in the heart of the Scottish Borders! City Sightseeing Scottish Borders' open top-tour will take you to see two of those abbeys, Dryburgh and Melrose. Aside from its history, the Scottish Borders and its beautiful countryside is increasingly popular with both local and visiting walkers and cyclists. Hop on and off around the Borders on our open top tour and visit the best local shops, cafes and restaurants. Our comfortable open top single decker will allow you to visit the main attractions the stunning Scottish Borders has to offer. With same day booking and family tickets available, our open top tour is a great day out!
Before you Go
- Operating season: 26 May - 24 August
- 26 May - 28 June: weekends only
- 29 June - 24 August: daily from 29 June to 24 August
- Departure times:
- Monday - Saturday: 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:20 a.m., 12:20 p.m. & 2:20 p.m.
See all availability on the calendar.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.
City Sightseeing Glasgow
St Georges Bldg, 153 Queen St
G1 3BJ, Glasgow, United Kingdom