The popular Mediterranean destination of Paphos has plenty to offer, from castles and tombs of ancient nobles to the famous St. Paul's Pillar and gorgeous sandy beaches. Buy your 24 hour ticket and meet us at the Harbour where we'll pick you up and drive you through every corner of this beautiful, ancient city, stopping at 11 of the best destinations.
- Create your own itinerary and discover Paphos at your own pace
- Flexible 3-month ticket so you can use it whenever you wish
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360 degree panoramic views of Paphos
- Audio guide in English to learn about Paphos' history & culture
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 11 stops around Paphos covering the entire city & main sights.
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- Paphos City Tour
Although from far away it looks like there is nothing to see, as you approach it closer you'll see the amazing mosaic on the floor which keeps its heritage very much alive. The views from this destination are incredible from the top of the hill. The Kings Avenue Mall is nearby too if you fancy going for a quick shopping trip. The Old Town at Bus Stop 5 is the pinnacle of Paphos' history, culture and identity and a walk down the streets cannot go a miss!
After this, why not take a trip to the Archaeological Museum at Bus Stop 7. They've have a range of collectables dating back to 1700 AD from the Neolithic Ages. There are activities for everyone here in Paphos! If you're looking for some fun and games then hop-off at Bus Stop 8 and get stuck in at the Island Cove Mini Golf course. Get your ticket today and start setting up you trip!
Know before you go
Except on: Not Applicable
First Tour: 10:00
Last Tour: 16:00
Duration: 60 Minutes
Frequency: every 60-90 Minutes