Product temporarily unavailable
City Sightseeing Aarhus will return in 2022.
- Flexible 12-month ticket. Ideal for cruise passengers!
- 24-hour unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Aarhus
- Audio guide in 5 languages to learn about the history of Aarhus
- Multiple bus stops; create your own itinerary and spend as much time as you want at each stop
Aarhus City Hall
ARoS Art Museum
The Old Town Open Air Museum
Møllestien / Aarhus River
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 1 route with 8 stops.
- Audio guide in 5 languages
Enjoy a full day of exploration in Aarhus; the 2017 European Capital of Culture! The City Sightseeing Bus Tour is the best way to enjoy this city full of attractions for out-of-the-box thinkers. Join us at the Cruise Terminal and start a hop-on-and-off frenzy across multiple stops as you complete this tour around the coolest city in Denmark. Hop off to visit the Marselisborg Castle, whose grounds and stunning rose garden are open to the public when the Royal Family is not in residence. Hop off at Tangkrogen, an urban park and enjoy some entertainment as you breathe in some fresh air. This huge open grassy field serves as the main event venue in Aarhus.
And if you are an architecture lover, hop off at Aarhus City Hall, with its beautiful bell tower designed by the world famous Danish architect Arne Jacobsen. The fun does not stop there. The ARoS Art Museum will amaze you with the most exquisite and avant-garde works of art. Take a look around to discover state-of-the-art interactive installations and classic painting exhibition. Be sure to check out the rooftop and its unique Rainbow Panorama: take in the views of the city from above through a rainbow coloured 360-degree walkway!
Our route goes on along Aarhus River and Strøget, an area of pedestrian streets teaming with shops and bars to hop off at and get some snacks or find the perfect souvenir to take back home. Book your City Sightseeing Bus Tour online and start planning your trip to Aarhus!
Before you Go
- Operational season: this tour only operates when a cruise ship is in port (1st May - 15th September) - please consult the calendar
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.