Hop-On Hop-Off Aarhus
Join our stylish double deckers and enjoy 360° panoramic views of Aarhus! The coolest city in Denmark will surprise all your senses. City Sightseeing Bus Tour takes you to visit the best sights across strategically located stops including the Marselisborg Castle (the summer residence of the Royal Danish Family), ARoS Art Museum and The Old Town Open Air Museum. You can hop on and off the bus at any stop along the route or just let us drive you through the city as you sit comfortably listening to our audio guide full of insightful information. What are you waiting for? Book your City Sightseeing Bus Ticket online today!
- Flexible 3-month ticket. Ideal for cruise passengers!
- Multiple bus stops; create your own itinerary and spend as much time as you want at each stop
- Audio guide in 5 languages to learn about the history of Aarhus
- 24-hour unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Aarhus
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
And if you are an architecture lover, hop off at Aarhus City Hall, with its beautiful bell tower designed by the world famous Danish architect Arne Jacobsen. The fun does not stop there. The ARoS Art Museum will amaze you with the most exquisite and avant-garde works of art. Take a look around to discover state-of-the-art interactive installations and classic painting exhibition. Be sure to check out the rooftop and its unique Rainbow Panorama: take in the views of the city from above through a rainbow coloured 360-degree walkway!
Our route goes on along Aarhus River and Strøget, an area of pedestrian streets teaming with shops and bars to hop off at and get some snacks or find the perfect souvenir to take back home. Book your City Sightseeing Bus Tour online and start planning your trip to Aarhus!
Before you Go
- Operational season: this tour only operates when a cruise ship is in port (1st May - 15th September) - please consult the calendar