Hop-On Hop-Off Aarhus
Join our stylish double deckers and enjoy 360° panoramic views of Aarhus! The coolest city in Denmark will surprise all your senses. City Sightseeing Bus Tour takes you to visit the best sights across 8 strategically located stops including the Marselisborg Castle (the summer residence of the Royal Danish Family), ARoS Art Museum and The Old Town Open Air Museum. You can hop on and off the bus at any stop along the route or just let us drive you through the city as you sit comfortably listening to our audio guide full of insightful information. What are you waiting for? Book your City Sightseeing Bus ticket online today!
- 1 bus route & 8 stops. You can create your itinerary and spend as much time as you want in each stop
- Audio guide in 5 languages to learn about the history of Aarhus
- 24-hour unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Aarhus
- Flexible 3-month ticket. Ideal for cruise passengers!
Map, Routes & Stops
- 24-hour bus pass
And if you are an architecture lover, hop off at bus stop 4, Aarhus City Hall, with its beautiful bell tower designed by the world famous Danish architect Arne Jacobsen. The fun does not stop there... Bus stop 5 will sweep you off your feet! It's the ARoS Art Museum, which will amaze you with the most exquisite and avant-garde works of art. Go on and take a look around to discover from state-of-the-art interactive installations to classic painting exhibitions, all the way up to the rooftop and its unique Rainbow Panorama: take in the views of the city from above through a rainbow coloured 360-degree walkway!
Our route goes on along Aarhus River and Strøget, an area of pedestrian streets teaming with shops and bars to hop-off at and get some snack or find the perfect souvenir to take back home. Book your City Sightseeing Bus Tour online and start planning your trip to Aarhus!
Before you Go
- Operational season: this tour only operates when a cruise ship is in port (1st May - 15th September) - please consult the calendar