Hop-On Hop-Off Al Madinah
Discover Al Madinah with City Sightseeing! Let our stylish red double-deckers drive you along two routes and 12 stops to get to visit the best attractions of this city by the Red Sea. Book your ticket online today and start planning your trip to Al Madinah!
- Create your itinerary across 2 bus routes featuring 12 stops around Al Madinah.
- Unlimited 24h access to our open top Hop-On Hop-Off buses.
- Free Wi-Fi on-board.
Map, Routes & Stops
If you're really into learning more about the history and religion of this holy city, take the Red Line and hop on and off as many times as you like. The tour will take you to the grounds of the Uhud Battle, which took place when The Prophet left Al Madinah with a Muslim army of only 700 to defend Madinah from invasion. On this route, you can also hop off at Al-Noor Mall and Abu Bakr Road, which stands out as the city's key landmarks for visitors to enjoy a unique and luxurious shopping experience. Go on along the Red Line and be overwhelmed by the Masjid al-Qiblatayn Mosque, where The Prophet received the command to change the direction of prayer from Jerusalem to Mecca, or by the Quba Mosque, one of the oldest mosques in the world. Let Al Madinah and its cultural and religious heritage amaze you! Book your ticket online today!
Before you Go
- Operational season: all year round
- Summer: 4:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Winter: 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Ramadan: 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.
- Frequency: every 30 minutes
- Duration: 110 minutes