City of Orlando Tour
What springs to mind when you think of Orlando? Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Island of Adventure, SeaWorld? There's no denying that these are some of Florida's top tourist attractions, however roller coasters and water rides aren't the only thing on offer. Take a break from the exhilarating, yet exhausting theme parks and spend the day exploring Orlando and the surrounding area! From discovering the history of the city and paying tribute to the onePULSE Memorial, to strolling through farmers markets and browsing boutique shops, you'll see another side to this popular holiday destination on a city tour.
- Take a break from the theme parks and discover Orlando on a city tour
- Visit the onePULSE Memorial and pay tribute to the victims of the 2016 nightclub hate crime
- Browse boutique shops on Park Avenue & the stalls at the Winter Park Farmers Market (Saturdays)
- Stroll around Downtown Orlando & enjoy the lively Lake Eola Farmers Market (Sundays)
- Round-trip transportation
- onePULSE Memorial
- Winter Park, including Park Avenue
- Winter Park Farmers Market
- onePULSE Memorial
- Downtown Orlando
- Lake Eola Farmers Market
- Refreshments, lunch
On Saturdays, you'll head to the picturesque suburban city of Winter Park where you can spend time relaxing under the shady oaks in the 11 acre central park or strolling along Park Avenue, lined with boutique shops, family-run cafés and restaurants. Plus, you'll visit the renowned Winter Park Farmers Market held at the old train depot, where you'll find local produce, plants, baked goods and more!
On Sundays, it's time to explore the city's historic centre and central business district. Enjoy fantastic views of Downtown Orlando's distinctive skyline, its modern skyscrapers a sharp contrast to leafy Lake Eola Park in the heart of the city. You'll have the chance to browse the stalls at the lively Lake Eola Farmers Market, which sells everything from fresh produce to gifts and jewellery.
Discover a different side to Orlando on a City Tour! Book online today and enjoy a leisurely day out, away from the screams of roller coaster riders.
Before you Go
Please note: pick-up times are subject to change and should only be used as a guide.
Pick-up times and locations:
- 7:25 a.m. Lake Buena Vista Resort & Spa
- 7:30 a.m. Wild Side Bar & Grill
- 7:45 a.m. Swan Hotel at Disney
- 7:50 a.m. Firehouse Subs at Crossroads
- 8:00 a.m. Universal Resort Bus Loop
- 8:05 a.m. Rosen Inn International
- 8:10 a.m. Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
- 8:15 a.m. Señor Frogs