City of Orlando Tour
What springs to mind when you think of Orlando? Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Island of Adventure, SeaWorld? There's no denying that these are some of Florida's top tourist attractions, however roller coasters and water rides aren't the only thing on offer. Take a break from the exhilarating, yet exhausting theme parks and spend the day exploring Orlando and the surrounding area! From discovering the history of the city and paying tribute to the onePULSE Memorial, to strolling through farmers markets and browsing boutique shops, you'll see another side to this popular holiday destination on a city tour.
- Stroll around Downtown Orlando & see the lively Lake Eola Farmers Market
- Browse boutique shops on Park Avenue & the stalls at the Winter Park Farmers Market
- Take a break from the theme parks and discover Orlando on a city tour
- Visit the onePULSE Memorial and pay tribute to the victims of the 2016 nightclub hate crime
- Round-trip transportation
- onePULSE Memorial
- Winter Park Farmers Market
- Drive through Downtown Orlando & past Lake Eola
- Refreshments, lunch
You'll head to the renowned Winter Park Farmers Market held at the old train depot, where you'll find local produce, plants, baked goods and more! Enjoy fantastic views of Downtown Orlando's distinctive skyline, its modern skyscrapers a sharp contrast to leafy Lake Eola Park in the heart of the city.
Discover a different side to Orlando on a City Tour! Book online today and enjoy a leisurely day out, away from the screams of roller coaster riders.
Before you Go
Please note: pick-up times are subject to change and should only be used as a guide.
Pick-up times and locations:
- 7:25 a.m. Lake Buena Vista Resort & Spa
- 7:30 a.m. Wild Side Bar & Grill
- 7:45 a.m. Swan Hotel at Disney
- 7:50 a.m. Firehouse Subs at Crossroads
- 8:00 a.m. Universal Resort Bus Loop
- 8:05 a.m. Rosen Inn International
- 8:10 a.m. Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
- 8:15 a.m. Señor Frogs