Product temporarily unavailable
Please note that Kennedy Space Center is closed until further notice.
- Go on a guided tour through the Rocket Garden & learn about NASA's various space programmes
- Visit the Treasures Gallery where you'll find Alan Sherpherd's moon dust covered spacesuit
- Enjoy a 3D space film in the IMAX Theater
- Hold on tight as you ascend into orbit on the realistic Shuttle Launch Experience
- Meet a veteran NASA astronaut who has travelled into outer space
- See the Atlantis Space Shuttle up close! It's 1 of only 3 space-flown shuttles on display in the US
- Relive Neil Armstrong's first steps on the moon
- Visit the world's most famous rocket launch site, Kennedy Space Center
- Round-trip transportation
- Admission to the Visitor Complex
- Atlantis Tour
- NASA Bus Tour
Enjoy an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look into NASA's space programme at the Kennedy Space Center. There's something for everyone at the Visitor Complex, from interactive experiences such as meeting an astronaut who has been to outer space, experiencing the g-force at take-off and touching a piece of Mars, to reliving Neil Armstrong's first steps on the moon, seeing the Atlantis Space Shuttle close up, enjoying a bird's-eye view of the shuttle launch pad and watching a 3D space film in the IMAX Theater.
Plus, hop on the Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour for your chance to visit the restricted areas of NASA's facilities, passing by the launch pads and iconic Vehicle Assembly Building where rockets, like the massive Saturn V, and space shuttles are constructed. Book online today for an unforgettable day out and discover all this and more!
Photos by: Roderick Eime, Josh Hallett and scott1346 (source: Flickr).
Before you Go
Please note: pick-up times are subject to change and should only be used as a guide.
Pick-up times and locations:
7:25 a.m. Lake Buena Vista Resort & Spa
7:30 a.m. Wild Side Bar & Grill
7:45 a.m. Swan Hotel at Disney
7:50 a.m. Firehouse Subs at Crossroads
8:00 a.m. Universal Resort Bus Loop
8:05 a.m. Rosen Inn International
8:10 a.m. Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
8:15 a.m. Señor Frogs
9:30 a.m. - arrive at KSC Visitor Complex
10:00 a.m. - Atlantis Tour
11:45 a.m. - NASA Bus Tour
5:30 p.m. - depart KSC Visitor Complex
7:00-7:30 p.m. - arrive at Orlando
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.