Line of Duty Walking Tour + Hop-On Hop-Off Belfast
- Create your itinerary and take your time in each stop. Go for as many full loops as you wish!
- Audio-guides in 6 languages to discover the culture, history, and traditions of Belfast.
- Discover the world of Line of Duty and see the Belfast locations where it was filmed
- 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 6 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Line of Duty Walking Tour
If there’s only one thing you’re interested in and it’s nicking bent coppers, then this is just the package for you when it comes to exploring Belfast. Follow in the footsteps of Ted Hastings, Steve and Kate on our walking tour of Line of Duty shooting locations in the city.
First up is AC-12’s headquarters, and you’ll also see the Central Police Force HQ, as well as the locations where some of the series’ most memorable scenes were filmed, including some of its big chase scenes. Maybe, the most iconic Line of Duty location is the famous underpass, and fear not, it’s included on the tour. You’ll be able to go down the steps. Who knows maybe AC-12 will be there with you?
Your package also includes a 1-day ticket to explore the city on our hop-on hop-off bus. From Crumlin Road Gaol to the famous Peace Walls, you’ll be able to see what you want of the city, choosing where you want to hop on and off. It’s a fascinating city, from the modern delights of the Titanic Quarter to the calmer pleasures of a stroll along the river. You won’t be able to look at its waters without remembering Ted’s famous words, “I don’t float up the Lagan in a bubble”. So be smart like Ted and book this package today!
Before you Go
Line of Duty Tour
- Saturdays at 14:00 (January – December)
- Sundays at 10:30 (January – December)
- The tour starts at Irish Tour Tickets, 10 Great Victoria Street.
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before the scheduled start time. Your tour must be taken on the date chosen when booking.
- Hotel pick-up is not included.
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour:
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 24-27 December, 1 January
- Red line:
- First tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:30 p.m. (March - October); 4:00 p.m. (November - December); 3:00 p.m. (January - February)
- Frequency: every 60 minutes
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Mobile vouchers can be redeemed at stop 1 and from the driver
Temperature checks: As an extra procedure, City Sightseeing Belfast will now be carrying out temperature checks on all passengers boarding our buses. Please be ready for your temperature to be taken. If your temperature is above NHS guidelines, you will be denied entry to the bus and advised to go home and self-isolate. If this happens, your booking will be cancelled and refunded within company guidelines.
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus: Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.
Line of Duty Tour: All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.