Hop-On Hop-Off Belfast
With one route featuring 23 stops conveniently located around the city, City Sightseeing Belfast will take you around the most prominent landmarks and attractions in the city. Enjoy the view from our open-top exclusive red busses and whenever you spot something you would like to explore further, just hop-off! Soak up the local atmosphere at an Irish pub, check-out the world-wide famous Belfast's political murals from our double-deckers, or get cultural at the Spectrum Centre. Get your ticket today and explore Belfast at your own pace!
- 48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Belfast and its surroundings.
- Create your itinerary and take your time in each stop. Go for as many full loops as you wish!
- Audio-guides in 6 languages to discover the culture, history, and traditions of Belfast.
- Free courtesy bus that can pick you up at any Belfast city centre hotel.
- Free Booklet with deals and discounts to access museums, restaurants, and other entertaining Tours.
Map, Routes & Stops
Then, at bus stops 4 and 5 you will find the ideal hop off spot to go back in time and visit the Titanic Quarter, the Titanic Belfast and SS Nomadic. You'll also get the chance to see the Titanic Dock and Pump House, and the HMS Caroline, which saw combat in the First World War.
Hop on and off at bus stops 6 through 12 to see all the City Government Buildings with their fantastic architecture, and take a stroll through UK's largest indoor market: St. George's Market. Up next is the cultural side of Belfast: The Grand Opera House, The Five Points, Queen's University, the Botanic Gardens, the International Wall Murals, the Spectrum Centre, and the Shankill Road Wall Murals.
Enjoy the view from our open-top red buses and whenever you spot something you would like to explore further, just hop off! Then, when you're ready, just wait for the next bus and hop back on. No need to deal with the public transport system. City Sightseeing is the best way to visit Belfast at your own pace. Buy your 48hr ticket today!
Know before you go
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 12 July, 24-27 December, 1 January
- Red line:
- First tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:30 p.m. (April - September); 4:00 p.m. (October - March)
- Please note: the last tour will not go to Stormont; the bus will not visit stops 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Frequency: every 30 minutes
- Duration: 90 minutes