Not only will you explore Belfast on a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with this City Sightseeing combo, you'll also step on board the restored HMS Caroline, the last suriving ship from the Battle of Jutland in 1916, and discover the fascinating story of this wartime vessel. Book online today and visit the city's historic landmarks during your trip to Northern Ireland's capital.
- Enjoy panoramic views of Belfast Harbour from the Navigating Bridge, HMS Caroline's command centre
- Watch a film on the Battle of Jutland, crack the signal lamp code, visit the recreated Engine Rooms
- Travel back in time to the First World War and discover what life was like at sea for over 300 crew
- Step on board the restored HMS Caroline, the last surviving ship from the Battle of Jutland in 1916
- See the very best of Belfast on a 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of the city
- Self-guided tour
- Audio guide (English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese)
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
- Ticket valid for 48 hours
- Discount brochure
But the fun doesn't end there... with this City Sightseeing combination ticket you'll travel back in time to the First World War as you discover the fascinating story of HMS Caroline. Climb on board this restored wartime vessel and embark on an interactive self-guided tour which takes you below deck to recreated spaces, including the Engine Rooms, Captain's Quarters and Sick Bay. See the drama and devastation unfold in a film about the Battle of Jutland, take a break in the Mess Deck Café which looks just as it did in 1916 and try and crack the signal lamp code which was used to communicate at sea. Plus, see the ship's replica 6-inch guns before heading up to the Navigating Bridge where you'll enjoy panoramic views of Belfast Harbour.
Discover all this and more with City Sightseeing! Book online today for your chance to see all of Belfast's most important sights on a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and discover what life was like at sea for over 300 crew who served on board HMS Caroline during WWI.
Before you Go
- Opening times: Monday - Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Last admission: 4:00 p.m.
- Visit duration: 90 minutes
- Please note: high heels with a diameter less than a 2p coin (2.5 cm) cannot be worn on board the ship
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 12 July, 24-27 December, 1 January
- Red line:
- First tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:30 p.m. (March – December); 3:00 p.m. (January – February)
- Please note: the last tour will not go to Stormont; the bus will not visit stops 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Frequency: every 30 minutes
- Duration: 90 minutes