Titanic Belfast + Hop-On Hop-Off Belfast
Tickets are valid for 3 months.
- Explore Belfast's most famous sites on a 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of the city
- Board the SS Nomadic and discover the history of the last of the White Star Line ships
- Journey back to the 1990s and hear the story of the Titanic as you visit 9 interactive galleries
- Visit Titanic Belfast, the world's largest Titanic visitor experience
Stormont / Parliament Buildings (10:00 am - 3:30 pm)
Waterfront / Laganside / St. George's Market
- Self-guided tour
- Entry to SS Nomadic
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Ticket valid for 48 hours
- Discount brochure
- Hand-held multimedia guide
You'll also have a chance to board the SS Nomadic, built to be a tender to the RMS Titanic. Learn about the history of the last of the White Star Line ships afloat today which has survived two wars.
Make the most of your trip to Northern Ireland's capital with this money-saving City Sightseeing combo. Not only will you visit the iconic Titanic Belfast, located next to the historic site where this infamous ship was constructed, but you'll also see the very best of Belfast from the top-deck of a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour.
Before you Go
- Open all year round, excluding 24-26 December
- Opening hours:
- January - March: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- April - May: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- June - July: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- August: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- September: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- October - December: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Please note: last admission is 1 hour 45 minutes before closing time
- Opening hours:
- January - March: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- April - May: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- June - July: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- August: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- September: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- October - December: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Closed on the following dates:
- 31 December
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 12 July, 24-27 December, 1 January
- Red line:
- First tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:30 p.m. (March – December); 3:00 p.m. (January – February)
- Please note: the last tour will not go to Stormont; the bus will not visit stops 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Frequency: every 30 minutes
- Duration: 90 minutes