Game of Thrones Film Locations + Hop-On Hop-Off Belfast
Are you a Game of Thrones fan? Why not visit the stunning locations where the series was filmed and walk in the footsteps of your favourite characters? We'll take you on a journey along the Antrim Coast, revealing the area's mythology and history, as well as stopping off to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Giant's Causeway. But that's not all... combine your tour of the filming locations and the rugged Irish coastline with a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and discover the very best of Belfast with City Sightseeing.
- Explore the main Game of Thrones filming locations: Cushendun Caves, Kings Road, Larrybane...
- Visit The Giant's Causeway. Discover a landscape created 50-60 million years ago
- Entry to the Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre included - exclusive to City Sightseeing Belfast
- Admire the Antrim coastline as we drive along the spectacular Causeway Coastal Route
- Enjoy a 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Tour of Belfast and explore the city’s most famous sites
Map, Routes & Stops
- Coach transportation
- Expert Game of Thrones tour guide
- Walking tour of the Giant's Causeway
- Admission to the Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
- Ticket valid for 48 hours
- Discount brochure
While driving along the spectacular Causeway Coastal Route, we'll also stop off at the renowned Giant's Causeway. Commonly dubbed the 8th wonder of the world by the Irish, your professional guide will reveal the history and legend behind the 40,000 basalt columns jutting out of the sea, formed around 50-60 million years ago.
You don't have to be a Game of Thrones fanatic to enjoy this tour... with breathtaking scenery and insights into the area's history, religion and mythology, it's bound to be an unforgettable day out. Plus, complete your trip to Northern Ireland with a 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of the capital and discover Belfast's main sites and attractions.
Before you Go
This tour is NOT suitable for children.
Game of Thrones Film Locations Tour:
- Meeting point: 8:45 a.m. at Irish Tour Tickets, 10 Great Victoria Street
- Day tour
- Departs: 9:00 a.m.
- Returns: approx. 6:30 p.m.
- Itinerary: Carnlough Village, Cushendun Caves, Giant's Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Larrybane and The Dark Hedges
- Please note:
- The tour involves a lot of walking and the surfaces are often uneven. Please come dressed appropiately for the activity and season; we recommend you wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes
- Bring a packed lunch
- Red line:
- First tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:30 p.m. (March – December); 3:00 p.m. (January – February)
- Please note: the last tour will not go to Stormont; the bus will not visit stops 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Frequency: every 30 minutes
- Duration: 90 minutes