Belfast Game of Thrones Film Locations Bus Tour
- Enjoy a 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour of Belfast and explore the city’s most famous sites
- Admire the Antrim coastline as we drive along the spectacular Causeway Coastal Route
- Entry to the Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre included - exclusive to City Sightseeing Belfast
- Visit The Giant's Causeway. Discover a landscape created 50-60 million years ago
- Explore the main Game of Thrones filming locations: Cushendun Caves, Kings Road, Larrybane...
Waterfront / Laganside / St. George's Market
Crumlin Road Gaol
- 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near the major sights
- Audio guide in 6 languages
- Game of Thrones Tour on luxury coach
- Visit to Giant's Causeway
Discover the main locations where the Game of Thrones series was filmed, including Cushendun Caves, where Melisandre's shadow baby was born, Larrybane, the limestone quarry where Brienne of Tarth defeated Ser Loras of the Flowers, and the Dark Hedges, better known to fans as Kings Road. Visit the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, suspended hundreds of feet above the sea, as well as stopping off at the haunting ruins of Dunluce Castle, which served as inspiration for the Dreadfort and Harrenhal.
While driving along the spectacular Causeway Coastal Route, we'll also stop off at the renowned Giant's Causeway. Commonly dubbed the 8th wonder of the world by the Irish, your professional guide will reveal the history and legend behind the 40,000 basalt columns jutting out of the sea, formed around 50-60 million years ago.
You don't have to be a Game of Thrones fanatic to enjoy this tour... with breathtaking scenery and insights into the area's history, religion and mythology, it's bound to be an unforgettable day out. Plus, complete your trip to Northern Ireland with a 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of the capital and discover Belfast's main sites and attractions.
Before you Go
Please note: when making the booking, please choose the date on which you would like to take the Game of Thrones Film Locations Tour.
This tour is NOT suitable for children.
Operational season: all year round
Except on: 12 July, 24-26 December, 1 January
Game of Thrones Film Locations Tour:
Meeting point: 8:45 a.m. at Irish Tour Tickets, 10 Great Victoria Street
Departs: 9:00 a.m.
Returns: approx. 6:30 p.m.
Itinerary: Carnlough Village, Cushendun Caves, Giant's Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Larrybane and The Dark Hedges
The tour involves a lot of walking and the surfaces are often uneven. Please come dressed appropiately for the activity and season; we recommend you wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes
Bring a packed lunch
Hotel pick-up is not included.
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour:
First tour: 10:00 a.m.
Last tour: 4:00 p.m. (March – October); 3:00 p.m. (November – February)
Frequency: every 60 minutes
Duration: 90 minutes
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.