Product temporarily unavailable
- Ticket includes entry to the Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre - exclusive to City Sightseeing Belfast
- Admire the striking beauty of the rugged Antrim Coast as we drive along the Causeway Coastal Route
- See around 40,000 massive basalt columns jutting out the sea
- Journey back in time! See a landscape created by volcanic activity around 50-60 million years ago
- Hear the legends of The Giant's Causeway from a professional guide during your visit to the site
- Discover Belfast's most important landmarks on a 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Tour of the capital
Waterfront / Laganside / St. George's Market
Crumlin Road Gaol
- Coach transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Walking tour of the Giant's Causeway
- Admission to the Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Dunluce Castle
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
- Ticket valid for 48 hours
- Discount brochure
- Bushmills Distillery Tour
Combine your City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour of Belfast with a day tour along the Antrim Coast for a truly unforgettable trip! Not only will you have the chance to visit the most important sites in Northern Ireland's capital, but you'll also discover the natural beauty of the rugged coastline as we take you to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Giant's Causeway.
Volcanic activity around 50-60 million years ago led to the formation of some 40,000 basalt columns on the Antrim Coast, inspiring legends of giants who built a causeway joining Scotland and Ireland. Discover the history from a professional guide on a walking tour of this renowned National Trust site, plus you also can enter the Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre at no extra charge. But that's not all! The day trip will take you along one of the world's top five most spectacular drives, the Causeway Coastal Route, where you'll see the ruins of medieval Dunluce Castle and the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge.
Book online today! From the must-see sites and attractions of Belfast to the dramatic Antrim coastline, home to the infamous Giant's Causeway, you're in for an extraordinary trip to Ireland when you choose this City Sightseeing combo.
Before you Go
Please note: when making the booking, please choose the date on which you would like to take The Giant's Causeway Tour. You can then take the 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Tour on any of the other 2 days during your trip to Belfast.
Operational season: all year round
Except on: 12 July, 24-27 December, 1 January
The Giant's Causeway Tour:
Meeting point: 9:00 a.m. at Irish Tour Tickets, 10 Great Victoria Street
Departs: 9:15 a.m.
Returns: approx. 6:30 p.m.
Itinerary: Giant's Causeway, including entrance to the Visitor Centre, Dunluce Castle, Bushmills Whiskey Distillery, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, drive through Cushendall, Glenariff and Cushendun villages, Carnlough and Carrickfergus Castle
The tour involves a lot of walking and the surfaces are often uneven. Please come dressed appropiately for the activity and season; we recommend you wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes
Bring a packed lunch
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour:
First tour: 10:00 a.m.
Last tour: 4:30 p.m. (March – December); 3:00 p.m. (January – February)
Please note: the last tour will not go to Stormont; the bus will not visit stops 6, 7, 8 and 9
Frequency: every 30 minutes
Duration: 90 minutes
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.