The Giant's Causeway + Hop-On Hop-Off Belfast
Make the most of your trip to Belfast with this City Sightseeing combo! Hop on and off our open-top, double-decker buses and explore the landmarks of Northern Ireland's capital, before escaping the hustle and bustle of the city on a trip along the Antrim coastline to what is known by the Irish as the 8th wonder of the world: The Giant's Causeway. Book online today!
- Hear the legends of The Giant's Causeway from a professional guide during your visit to the site
- Journey back in time! See a landscape created by volcanic activity around 50-60 million years ago
- See around 40,000 massive basalt columns jutting out the sea
- Ticket includes entry to the Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre - exclusive to City Sightseeing Belfast
- Admire the striking beauty of the rugged Antrim Coast as we drive along the Causeway Coastal Route
- Discover Belfast's most important landmarks on a 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Tour of the capital
Map, Routes & Stops
- Coach transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Walking tour of the Giant's Causeway
- Admission to the Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Dunluce Castle
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
- Ticket valid for 48 hours
- Discount brochure
- Bushmills Distillery Tour
Volcanic activity around 50-60 million years ago led to the formation of some 40,000 basalt columns on the Antrim Coast, inspiring legends of giants who built a causeway joining Scotland and Ireland. Discover the history from a professional guide on a walking tour of this renowned National Trust site, plus you also can enter the Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre at no extra charge. But that's not all! The day trip will take you along one of the world's top five most spectacular drives, the Causeway Coastal Route, where you'll see the ruins of medieval Dunluce Castle and the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge.
Book online today! From the must-see sites and attractions of Belfast to the dramatic Antrim coastline, home to the infamous Giant's Causeway, you're in for an extraordinary trip to Ireland when you choose this City Sightseeing combo.
Before you Go
The Giant's Causeway Tour:
- Meeting point: 9:00 a.m. at Irish Tour Tickets, 10 Great Victoria Street
- Full-day tour
- Departs: 9:15 a.m.
- Returns: approx. 6:30 p.m.
- Itinerary: Giant's Causeway, including entrance to the Visitor Centre, Dunluce Castle, Bushmills Whiskey Distillery, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, drive through Cushendall, Glenariff and Cushendun villages, Carnlough and Carrickfergus Castle
- Please note:
- The tour involves a lot of walking and the surfaces are often uneven. Please come dressed appropiately for the activity and season; we recommend you wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes
- Bring a packed lunch
- Red line:
- First tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:30 p.m. (March – December); 3:00 p.m. (January – February)
- Please note: the last tour will not go to Stormont; the bus will not visit stops 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Frequency: every 30 minutes
- Duration: 90 minutes