Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo + Hop-On Hop-Off Dubai
Rich cultural tradition seemlessly blended with an ultra-modern vibe... the city of Dubai is just waiting to be explored! Hop on a City Sightseeing bus tour and visit the city's top landmarks and attractions before journeying into the deep and discovering the creatures of the underwater world at Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. Book online today and start planning your trip to the United Arab Emirates!
- Discover Dubai with City Sightseeing! Enjoy panoramic views of the top sights on a 24-hour bus tour
- Enjoy a 20% saving against the price of the Dubai Aquarium ticket and bus tour bought separately
- Dive beneath the waves & see thousands of aquatic animals at the world's biggest suspended aquarium
- The 10-million litre tank at Dubai Aquarium is home to the largest collection of sand tiger sharks
- Do you dare to get up-close with the King Croc which weighs a colossal 750kg and is over 5m long...?
- Walk through the 48-metre glass tunnel surrounded by hundreds of species, including sharks & rays
Map, Routes & Stops
- Aquarium tunnel
- Underwater zoo
City Sightseeing Tour:
- 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Night Tour
- Dhow Cruise and Pearl Experience
- Dubai Museum
But that's not all... leave behind the streets of Dubai and dive beneath the waves at the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. Home to thousands of aquatic animals of all shapes and sizes, from graceful seahorses to hungry sharks, this 10 million-litre tank is the largest suspended aquarium in the world. Wander through the 48-metre glass tunnel while sharks and rays swim overhead and discover the diverse creatures that call the underwater world home.
Imagine coming face to face with a saltwater crocodile that weighs a whopping 750kg, the equivalent of 15 fully-grown men, measures over 5 metres in length and has 60 razor-sharp teeth the size of your index finger... Meet the famous King Croc at Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo and get up-close with one of the largest reptiles in a protected environment!
Before you Go
- The Dubai Mall, Financial Center Road
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- The ticket must be used within one week from the date you redeem your voucher at The Dubai Mall
- Open daily, from 10:00 a.m. until midnight
- Last entry: 11:30 p.m.
- Opening hours are subject to change
- Creek Route:
- The Dubai Mall: 7:00 p.m.
- Dubai Festival City Mall: 7:45 p.m.
- Deira City Centre: 8:00 p.m.
- Al Seef Contemporary Area: 8:20 p.m.
- Al Seef Heritage Area: 8:22 p.m.
- Burjuman Centre: 8:30 p.m.
- Palm Route:
- The Dubai Mall: 7:00 p.m.
- Mall of The Emirates: 7:30 p.m.
- Mina Seyahi (Marina): 7:45 p.m.
- The Pointe: 7:55 p.m.
- Atlantis The Palm: 8:05 p.m.
- Fairmont The Palm: 8:10 p.m.
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah: 8:30 p.m.