Dhow Dinner Cruise + Hop-On Hop-Off Dubai
Enjoy 360° views of Dubai by day from the top deck of a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour before boarding a traditional Dhow boat and seeing the city by night over dinner. Book this money-saving City Sightseeing combo today and make the most of your trip to the United Arab Emirates!
- Take a cruise on a traditional wooden dhow boat & enjoy numerous photo opportunities
- Tuck into a delicious buffet, as well as sampling aromatic Arabic coffee
- Enjoy the views of Dubai by night, from the water while relaxing over dinner.
- With 38 bus stops to choose from, see all Dubai's best sights on a Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.
Map, Routes & Stops
You're in for an unforgettable experience with this City Sightseeing combination ticket. See Dubai by day on a Hop-On Hop-Off Tour, riding on the top deck of our red iconic bus, before relaxing on a wooden dhow boat over dinner as you cruise the peaceful waters while admiring Dubai up in lights.
Know before you go
Dhow Dinner Cruise:
- Please note: Advanced reservation is required
- Cruise runs daily at 8:00 p.m.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Historic Route (Red): 2 hours 20 minutes, every 25 minutes from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Modern Route (Blue): 1 hour 45 minutes, every 25 minutes from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Marina Route (Yellow): 2 hours, every 25 minutes from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Palm Crescent Route (Pink): 1 hour, tours at: 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m.
- Cruise Terminal Shuttle Route (Green) - 25 minutes (For cruise ship passengers only. Scheduled on ship arrival days)
- Night Tour (Sunset Red and Midnight Blue) - 2 hours, every hour from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Global Village & Miracle Garden Route (Orange): 2 hours, every 2 hours from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tour runs Tuesday to Sunday, from November to 1 April only
- Buffet dinner
- Soft drinks and select beverages
- Arabic coffee
City Sightseeing Tour:
- 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass
- Night tour
- Al Seef Dhow Cruise
- Entrance to Dubai Museum
- 2x1 COSTA Coffee
- Walking tour (October to April only)