Ski Dubai Polar Pass + Hop-On Hop-Off Dubai
Go from one extreme to another with this City Sightseeing combination ticket! Soak up the sunshine on our iconic red, open-top bus tour of the best sights of Dubai, before hopping off and braving chillier temperatures of -1°C at Ski Dubai's Snow Park.
- Start a snowball fight, roll down the slope in a giant ball, jump on the Mountain Thriller slide!
- Visit Ski Dubai, the Middle East's first indoor ski resort.
- With 39 bus stops to choose from, see all Dubai's best sights on a Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.
Map, Routes & Stops
If you're a snow-lover, choose the Ski Dubai Polar Pass - regular snowfall will have you thinking you're in a wintry, mountain resort and not Dubai city centre! Make the most of this money-saving combo and see the sights on a Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus Tour as well as experiencing this amazing snow-themed attraction in the Mall of The Emirates.
Know before you go
Ski Dubai: IMPORTANT: Advanced reservation is required.
- Open daily
- Sunday - Wednesday: 10:00 - 23:00
- Thursday: 10:00 - 24:00
- Friday: 9:00 - 24:00
- Saturday: 9:00 - 23:00
- Not suitable for children under the age of 2
- Red Route: 2 hours 20 minutes, every 25 minutes from 9:00 to 17:30
- Blue Route: 1 hour 45 minutes, every 25 minutes from 9:00 to 17:30
- Golden Route: 2 hours, every 25 minutes from 9:00 to 17:30
- Pink Route: 1 hour. Request schedule from driver
- Cruise Terminal Shuttle Route - 25 minutes (For cruise ship passengers only. Scheduled on ship arrival days)
- Global Village & Miracle Garden Route: 2 hours, every 2 hours from 15:00 to 17:00. Tour runs Tuesday to Sunday, from November to 1 April
- Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Tour
- Ski Dubai: Polar Pass
- Warm clothing and gloves
- Helmets for children under 13 years old
- Unlimited access to the Snow Park and Giant Ball
- One ride on Mountain Thriller and chairlift
- Ski Dubai: skiing; locker rental