Ski Dubai Polar Pass + Hop-On Hop-Off Dubai
Go from one extreme to another with this City Sightseeing combination ticket! Soak up the sunshine on our iconic red, open-top bus tour of the best sights of Dubai, before hopping off and braving chillier temperatures of -1°C at Ski Dubai's Snow Park.
- Start a snowball fight, roll down the slope in a giant ball, jump on the Mountain Thriller slide!
- Visit Ski Dubai, the Middle East's first indoor ski resort.
- With 40+ bus stops to choose from, see all Dubai's best sights on a Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.
Map, Routes & Stops
- Warm clothing and gloves
- Helmets for children under 13 years old
- Unlimited access to the Snow Park and Giant Ball
- One ride on Mountain Thriller and chairlift
City Sightseeing Tour
- 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus pass
- Night tour
- Dhow Cruise
- Entrance to Dubai Museum
- Locker rental
If you're a snow-lover, choose the Ski Dubai Polar Pass - regular snowfall will have you thinking you're in a wintry, mountain resort and not Dubai city centre! Make the most of this money-saving combo and see the sights on a Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus Tour as well as experiencing this amazing snow-themed attraction in the Mall of The Emirates.
Know before you go
- The Dubai Mall
- Please note: Advanced reservation is required
- Open daily
- Sunday - Wednesday: 10:00 - 23:00
- Thursday: 10:00 - 24:00
- Friday: 9:00 - 24:00
- Saturday: 9:00 - 23:00
- Not suitable for children under the age of 2
- Historic Route (Red): 2 hours 20 minutes, every 25 minutes from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Modern Route (Blue): 1 hour 45 minutes, every 25 minutes from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Marina Route (Yellow): 2 hours, every 25 minutes from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Palm Crescent Route (Pink): 1 hour, tours at: 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m.
- Cruise Terminal Shuttle Route (Green) - 25 minutes (For cruise ship passengers only. Scheduled on ship arrival days)
- Night Tour (Sunset Red and Midnight Blue) - 2 hours, every 2 hours from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Global Village & Miracle Garden Route (Orange): 2 hours, every 2 hours from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tour runs Tuesday to Sunday, from November to 1 April