Yellow Boats + Hop-On Hop-Off Dubai
With 38 bus stops to choose from, let City Sightseeing show you the very best of Dubai on a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour! But that's not all... hop off the red, open-top bus and onto a Yellow Boats tour to discover UAE's iconic landmarks from the water.
- With 38 bus stops to choose from, see all Dubai's best sights on a Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.
- Jump on board a speedboat and cruise across the Arabian Gulf with Yellow Boats!
- Smile for the camera in front of the iconic Atlantis The Palm.
- Marvel at the exclusive waterfront developments of The Palm Jumeirah.
Map, Routes & Stops
Make your trip to the UAE one to remember by choosing this money-saving City Sightseeing combo. Complete your Hop-on Hop-off Dubai Tour with the Yellow Boats and discover the very best of Dubai from both land and sea!
Know before you go
The Yellow Boats:
- Please note: Advanced reservation is required
- Tour departure times: 9:00 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:15 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 5:45 p.m.
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Not suitable for infants weighing less than 15kg
- Historic Route (Red): 2 hours 20 minutes, every 25 minutes from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Modern Route (Blue): 1 hour 45 minutes, every 25 minutes from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Marina Route (Yellow): 2 hours, every 25 minutes from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Palm Crescent Route (Pink): 1 hour, tours at: 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m.
- Cruise Terminal Shuttle Route (Green) - 25 minutes (For cruise ship passengers only. Scheduled on ship arrival days)
- Night Tour (Sunset Red and Midnight Blue) - 2 hours, every hour from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Global Village & Miracle Garden Route (Orange): 2 hours, every 2 hours from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tour runs Tuesday to Sunday, from November to 1 April
- 75 minute tour
- Life jacket
- Bottled mineral water
City Sightseeing Tour:
- 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass
- Night tour
- Al Seef Dhow Cruise
- Entrance to Dubai Museum
- 2x1 COSTA Coffee
- Walking tour (October to April only)