Join City Sightseeing for an amazing tour of Kiev and discover all its top attractions! Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites like the Kyiv-Pechers’ka Lavra monastery and Saint Sophia’s Cathedral. Enjoy a great panoramic view of the Taras Shevchenko Boulevard, and one of the oldest indoor markets in the capital, the Besarabka. So hop-on board our open top bus tour and get ready to explore 36 remarkable attractions!
- Flexible 3-month ticket. Keep your ticket & get 10% OFF in your next City Sightseeing tour.
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Kiev's main sights.
- Audio-guide in 6 languages so you can learn about Kiev's history and traditions.
- Free booklet with many discounts for Kiev's attractions, shops and restaurants
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 29 stops around Kiev. Create your own itinerary to explore the city.
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- Kiev Tour
Enjoy the view of the waters from up high as we cross the Paton Bridge, the longest bridge in Kiev and make our way to Ivan Mazepa street, named after the Prince of the Holy Roman Empire. Hop-off at Bus Stop 15 and go for a stroll around the Arsenal Square which is just nearby.
Arsenal Square is a landmark central to the history of Ukraine's revolution and here you'll be able to learn all about the Arsenal plant workers rebellion. Hop-off at Lva Tolstogo Square at Bus Stop 25 and take a walk around the wonderful streets and soak up the fast-paced lifestyle. Here there are plenty of cafes and restaurants, as well as shops if you fancy a spot of shopping during your bus tour adventure. Get ready! Buy your ticket online today.
Know before you go
Except on: 31 December
First Tour: 11:00 a.m.
Last Tour: 05:00 p.m.
Duration: 120-130 minutes
Frequency: every 60 minutes