Hop-On Hop-Off Kiev
Join City Sightseeing for an amazing tour of Kiev and discover all its top attractions! Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites like the Kyiv-Pechers’ka Lavra monastery and Saint Sophia’s Cathedral. Enjoy a great panoramic view of the Taras Shevchenko Boulevard, and one of the oldest indoor markets in the capital, the Besarabka. So hop-on board our open top bus tour and get ready to explore 36 remarkable attractions!
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 10 stops around Kiev. Create your own itinerary to explore the city.
- Flexible 3-month ticket. Keep your ticket & get 10% OFF in your next City Sightseeing tour.
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Kiev's main sights.
- Audio-guide in 6 languages so you can learn about Kiev's history and traditions.
- Free booklet with many discounts for Kiev's attractions, shops and restaurants
Map, Routes & Stops
Hop-off at Bus Stop 2 and go for a stroll around the Arsenal Square which is just nearby.
Arsenal Square is a landmark central to the history of Ukraine's revolution and here you'll be able to learn all about the Arsenal plant workers rebellion. Hop-off at Kiev’s National Museum of Russian Art at Bus Stop 7 and take a walk around the wonderful streets and soak up the fast-paced lifestyle. Here there are plenty of cafes and restaurants, as well as shops if you fancy a spot of shopping during your bus tour adventure. Get ready! Buy your ticket online today.
Know before you go
Except on: 24 August, 31 December
First Tour: 11:00 a.m.
Last Tour: 07:00 p.m.
Duration: 90 minutes
Frequency: every 60 minutes