Hop-On Hop-Off Gothenburg
We stop at carefully chosen spots including Avenyn, Liseberg, Feskekôrka and 4 other popular sights. You'll be able to create your own itinerary and explore the city at your own pace, while riding comfortably on our double decker buses, learning all about Gothenburg from the commentary at the same time. The full route of this tour takes approximately one hour for the complete loop.
- Audio guides in 7 languages so you can learn about Gothenburg's history & traditions.
- Add the Boat Tour to the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and enjoy panoramic views.
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Gothenburg's main sights.
- Ideal tour for visitors arriving on cruise ships.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 7 stops around Gothenburg. Create your itinerary to explore the city.
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (April - September)
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Tour (June - August)
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Boat Tour (June - August)
Or for those adrenaline junkies, hop off at bus stop 4 to visit the Liseberg amusement park, one of the best family attraction in Sweeden! If you're lucky enough to visit around Christmas time then you can experience the wonderful Christmas market they hold here and sip on mulled wine until your heart is content! Make sure you hop off at bus stop 6 to visit Lilla Bommen. Here you'll find the harbour where you can go for a nice long stroll and soak up the waterfront view. Last on the recommendations agenda at bus stop 7 is the Lejontrappan Brunnsparken, the perfect spot to stop for a picnic! Look out for the famous monument of the Lion too! Get your ticket online today and start enjoying Gothenburg.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Tour: 27th June - 17th August 2020