Hop-On Hop-Off Gothenburg
We stop at carefully chosen spots including Avenyn, Liseberg, Feskekôrka and 4 other popular sights. You'll be able to create your own itinerary and explore the city at your own pace, while riding comfortably on our double decker buses, learning all about Gothenburg from the commentary at the same time. The full route of this tour takes approximately one hour for the complete loop.
- Add the Boat Tour to the Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour and enjoy panoramic views.
- Audio-guides in 7 languages so you can learn about Gothenburg's history & traditions.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 7 stops around Gothenburg. Create your itinerary to explore the city.
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360° panoramic views of Gothenburg's main sights.
- Ideal tour for visitors arriving from cruises
Map, Routes & Stops
Or for those adrenaline junkies, hop-off at Bus Stop 4 to visit the Liseberg amusement park, one of the best family attraction in Sweeden! If you're lucky enough to visit around Christmas time then you can experience the wonderful Christmas market they hold here and sip on mulled wine until your heart is content! Make sure you hop-off at Bus Stop 6 to visit Lilla Bommen. Here you'll find the harbour where you can go for a nice long stroll and soak up the waterfront view. Last on the recommendations agenda at Bus Stop 7 is the Lejontrappan Brunnsparken, the perfect spot to stop for a picnic! Look out for the famous monument of the Lion too! Get your ticket online today and start enjoying Gothenburg.
Know before you go
May - September - first tour: 10:30 a.m., last tour: 4:30 p.m.
October - April: Saturdays only - first tour: 11:00 a.m., last tour: 12:00 p.m.
- Discount Booklet