IceBar + Hop-On Hop-Off Melbourne
With this City Sightseeing combination ticket you can fully explore all that Melbourne has to offer, and then literally chill out in IceBar Melbourne after a complete day of sightseeing. Enjoy 24-hour access to the City Sightseeing bus routes and take in panoramic views of the city's top attractions from our red double-decker buses before heading to Melbourne’s coolest bar, IceBar Melbourne, for a unique experience.
- Flexible 3-month ticket you can validate any time during your trip
- Two bus routes: explore the city centre and head to the popular seaside suburb of St. Kilda
- Admire beautiful hand-carved ice sculptures as you sip a cocktail in the -10°C interior
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Melbourne
- Head to Melbourne’s coolest bar, IceBar Melbourne, for a unique experience
- IceBar Melbourne: general admission, snow gear and cocktail (adults) or ice mocktail (children)
- 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
The Red Line will take you through the heart of Melbourne. Hop off at Queen Victoria Market, one of the city’s main food markets, and stroll around the numerous stalls offering fresh produce. If you’re feeling lucky hop off at Crown Casino, the largest casino complex in the southern hemisphere. Its open 24/7 and also offers luxury shopping, great restaurants and electric nightlife if gambling isn’t your thing. The Red Line also serves Melbourne Zoo and the SEA LIFE Aquarium.
If you want to see wildlife in its natural habitat, change to the Blue Line and head to the coast. As you enjoy panoramic views from the double-decker bus, look out for the colony of penguins that live in the St. Kilda breakwater.
After a full day of sightseeing, you can then head to IceBar Melbourne to cool off, literally. It’s the only such bar in Australia and is surely the coolest place in the entire country. The interior is chilled to a brisk -10°C and is decorated with beautifully-carved ice sculptures. Your ticket includes snow gear and a cocktail so you can fully take advantage of this unique experience.
Before you Go
- Mobile vouchers: bus stop 1, Federation Square
- Paper vouchers: any bus stop
- Open daily from 10:00 a.m. till late
- Children are welcome from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
- Operating season: all year round
- Except: Good Friday, 25 December, 1 January