Melbourne Zoo + Hop-On Hop-Off Melbourne
Choose this City Sightseeing combo and journey into the animal kingdom! Come face to face with over 300 different species from around the world, including lions and tigers, elephants and orangutans. But it's not just wildlife that you'll see during your time in Melbourne! You'll also enjoy a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour through the streets of Victoria's capital, with unbeatable views of the city's must-see sights and attractions from the top deck of the City Sightseeing bus. Book online today!
- Journey into the animal kingdom at Melbourne Zoo
- See 300+ species, from small frogs to enormous elephants, peaceful orangutans to ferocious lions
- Learn from the experts! Daily talks from the keepers about the different animals in the zoo
- Discover the city's most important landmarks & attractions on a 24 hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 27 bus stops for you to hop on & off at: discover Melbourne and the seaside destination of St. Kilda
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Melbourne Zoo: general admission
At Melbourne Zoo you'll get up close with more than 300 animal species from across the globe! Which is your favourite? The human-like orangutans in their treetop homes? What about the playful zebra or cheeky gibbons? Or even the majestic elephants and sleek tigers? There are even some creepy crawly stick insects for you to see! Plus, the keepers give daily talks on the animals so you can learn all about your favourite species and what is being done to protect them in the wild.
From discovering Melbourne's most famous landmarks to coming face to face with exotic and native Australian animals, you're guaranteed a great day out with this City Sightseeing combo! Book online today and benefit from some great savings!
Before you Go
- Mobile vouchers: bus stop 1, Federation Square
- Paper vouchers: any bus stop
- Open daily, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Operating season: all year round
- Except: Good Friday, 25 December, 1 January
- City Tour:
- First tour: 9:30 a.m.
- Last tour: 5:30 p.m. (Oct - Apr); 4:10 p.m. (May - Sept)
- Frequency: every 40 minutes
- St. Kilda Tour:
- First tour: 9:45 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:45 p.m. (Oct - Apr); 3:45 p.m. (May - Sept)
- Frequency: every 60 minutes (Oct - Apr); every 120 minutes (May - Sept)