SEA LIFE Aquarium + Hop-On Hop-Off Melbourne
Begin your sightseeing experience on dry land before journeying into the deep with this City Sightseeing combo! Not only will you see the very best of Melbourne on a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour through the streets of Victoria's capital city, but you'll also get up close with the animals that live beneath the waves. Discover the underwater world which is home to thousands of species of all shapes and sizes, from colourful seahorses to fearsome crocodiles, fresh-water turtles to majestic king penguins. Book this money-saving combination ticket online today and make the most of your trip to Melbourne with City Sightseeing!
- Go on an interactive underwater adventure at the SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Discover 1000s of species of all shapes & sizes: from seahorses & turtles, to penguins & crocodiles
- See the most important landmarks & attractions on a 24 hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of the city
- 27 bus stops for you to hop on & off at: get to the heart of Melbourne and St. Kilda
- Entry to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass
Then it's time to dive beneath the waves and discover thousands of the amazing species that live underwater! Can you spot Nemo, the bright orange clownfish, in the Coral Caves? And what about Dory, the famous Southern Blue Tang? What does a starfish feel like to touch? Is it smooth and slimy, or rough and bumpy? Roll up your sleeves and find out for yourself at the interactive Discovery Rockpools.
But it's not just small aquatic animals, like stunning seahorses, that you'll see on your underwater adventure! You'll also come face to face with one of Australia's largest salt-water crocodiles, see sharks and stingrays swimming around a 2.2 million litre tank, plus penguins slipping and sliding in the snow!
Discover all this and more at the SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium! Book your ticket online today and start planning your trip to Melbourne.
Know before you go
- Opening hours:
- Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Weekends, school holidays, public holidays: 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Last entry: 1 hour before closing time
- Operating season: all year round
- Except: Good Friday, 25 December, 1 January
- City Tour:
- First tour: 9:30 a.m.
- Last tour: 5:30 p.m. (Oct - Apr); 4:10 p.m. (May - Sept)
- Frequency: every 40 minutes
- St. Kilda Tour:
- First tour: 9:45 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:45 p.m. (Oct - Apr); 3:45 p.m. (May - Sept)
- Frequency: every 60 minutes (Oct - Apr); every 120 minutes (May - Sept)