Melbourne Star + Hop-On Hop-Off Melbourne
Here's your chance to gaze out over the city of Melbourne and enjoy some unforgettable views! Discover Victoria's capital from a new perspective as you ride on the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel, taking you 120 metres into the sky. Plus, you're in for some great panoramas of the city's must-see sites and attractions from the upper deck of your open-top Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour. Just sit back and relax while you take in all the sights that Melbourne has to offer! Book this City Sightseeing combo today!
- Catch a flight on the Melbourne Star and discover the city's landmarks from above
- See up to 40 km in every direction from the top of the observation wheel!
- Learn about the city's history: English audio guides on the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour & Melbourne Star
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: 24 hr ticket. Explore the city's landmarks & attractions across 27 stops
- Hop between 2 bus routes and discover Melbourne and the neighbourhood of St. Kilda
Map, Routes & Stops
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel (30 minute flight)
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Back down on street level, the Hop-On Hop-Off Tour will take you to the most important landmarks and attractions in the city. From quirky Federation Square and skyscrapers touching the clouds in the heart of Melbourne, to the white sandy beaches of St. Kilda with their picturesque vistas, no corner will be left unturned.
Book this City Sightseeing combination ticket today and start planning your trip to Melbourne!
Before you Go
- Mobile vouchers: bus stop 1, Federation Square
- Paper vouchers: any bus stop
- Open daily
- Opening times:
- May - August: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- September - April: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Christmas Day & Anzac Day (25 April): 1 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Last entry: 35 minutes prior to closing time
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian at all times
- Operating season: all year round
- Except: Good Friday, 25 December, 1 January
- City Tour:
- First tour: 9:30 a.m.
- Last tour: 5:30 p.m. (Oct - Apr); 4:10 p.m. (May - Sept)
- Frequency: every 40 minutes
- St. Kilda Tour:
- First tour: 9:45 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:45 p.m. (Oct - Apr); 3:45 p.m. (May - Sept)
- Frequency: every 60 minutes (Oct - Apr); every 120 minutes (May - Sept)