MCG + National Sports Museum + Hop-On Hop-Off Melbourne
No visit to Melbourne would be complete without visiting the 'G! This City Sightseeing combo will give you exclusive access to the landmark Melbourne Cricket Ground, with the chance to step on the hallowed turf and into the changing rooms of the largest stadium in Australia, which has hosted the Olympics, Commonwealth Games and international cricket test matches, among other sporting events. Plus, you'll have the chance to explore Melbourne as well as the seaside destination, St. Kilda, on a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour. Book online today!
- Enjoy an exclusive tour of the 'G! Walk on the turf, see the player changing rooms & the Long Room
- Able to seat 100,000 spectators, the MCG is the largest stadium in Australia!
- National Sports Museum: exhibitions on Australian football, cricket, the Olympics & the MCG itself
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket: 2 bus routes to discover the city's landmarks & attractions
- Hop on & off the bus at any of the 27 stops: explore Melbourne and the neighbourhood of St. Kilda
Map, Routes & Stops
- MCG guided tour (75 minutes)
- Entry to the National Sports Museum
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
At the National Sports Museum, housed inside the MCG, there are exhibitions on the 100,000-seat stadium, the Olympics through the years and the Australian Cricket Hall of Fame, to name but a few. Plus, there's an interactive gallery, Game On!, where you can put your goal scoring abilities to the test and compare your reaction times to those of elite athletes... will you be the fastest out of the blocks?!
Choose this City Sightseeing combination ticket and immerse yourself in the sporting history of the 'G and be blown away by the world-class facilities and sheer size of the stadium! Plus, how better to explore the city of Melbourne than from the top-deck of a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?! Book online today and enjoy fantastic savings!
Before you Go
Melbourne Cricket Ground Tours:
- Tours depart regularly between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Tours will not run on the following dates:
- June: 3, 11, 17, 24, 30
- July: 1, 8, 15, 21, 22, 28
- August: 4, 5, 11, 12, 18
- October: 14
- Tour duration: 75 minutes
- Some areas on the tour route are subject to availability and alteration
- Open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed on the following dates: 1 July
- Operating season: all year round
- Except: Good Friday, 25 December, 1 January
- City Tour:
- First tour: 9:30 a.m.
- Last tour: 5:30 p.m. (Oct - Apr); 4:10 p.m. (May - Sept)
- Frequency: every 40 minutes
- St. Kilda Tour:
- First tour: 9:45 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:45 p.m. (Oct - Apr); 3:45 p.m. (May - Sept)
- Frequency: every 60 minutes (Oct - Apr); every 120 minutes (May - Sept)