Old Melbourne Gaol + Hop-On Hop-Off Melbourne
Walk in the footsteps of Melbourne's most dangerous criminals with this City Sightseeing combination ticket! Visit the Old Melbourne Gaol where thieves, debtors, the homeless and mentally ill were locked up alongside the infamous bushranger Ned Kelly, as well as discovering all of Melbourne's must-see sights and attractions on a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of the city. Book online today and benefit from great savings.
- Hop on & off the bus at any of the 27 stops: explore Melbourne and the neighbourhood of St. Kilda
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket: 2 bus routes to discover the city's landmarks & attractions
- Walk in the footsteps of dangerous criminals who were once locked up in the Old Melbourne Gaol
- Step inside this foreboding institution which was the site of over 130 hangings
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Old Melbourne Gaol: general admission, Watch House interactive experience
- Old Melbourne Gaol: audioguide
As well as visiting this top attraction, you'll also enjoy a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of Melbourne. From modern Federation Square, buzzing with life, to St. Kilda with its sandy beaches and gorgeous sunsets, you'll discover why people are drawn to this coastal city.
Book this City Sightseeing combination ticket online today for an unforgettable visit to Melbourne that's jam-packed with history and culture.
Before you Go
- Mobile vouchers: bus stop 1, Federation Square
- Paper vouchers: any bus stop
- Open daily, 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Closed: Good Friday, 25 December
- Suggested last entry: 3:30 p.m.
- Please be advised that the Gaol contains historic material that may be unsuitable for young children
- Operating season: all year round
- Except: Good Friday, 25 December, 1 January
- City Tour:
- First tour: 9:30 a.m.
- Last tour: 5:30 p.m. (Oct - Apr); 4:10 p.m. (May - Sept)
- Frequency: every 40 minutes
- St. Kilda Tour:
- First tour: 9:45 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:45 p.m. (Oct - Apr); 3:45 p.m. (May - Sept)
- Frequency: every 60 minutes (Oct - Apr); every 120 minutes (May - Sept)