Eureka Skydeck 88 + Hop-On Hop-Off Melbourne
Enjoy unparalleled views of Melbourne with this City Sightseeing combo! From 360º views of the city's must-see sights from the top-deck of a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour, to the dizzying heights of the Skydeck on the 88th floor of the Eureka Tower, you're guaranteed panoramic views like no other. Book online today and discover Melbourne and the seaside destination of St. Kilda not only from street level, but also from nearly 300 metres up!
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: 24 hr ticket. Explore the city's landmarks & attractions across 27 stops
- Visit the highest public viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere
- Unparalleled panoramic views! Look out over Melbourne from the 88th floor of the Eureka Tower
- Soar nearly 300 metres into the sky in just 38 seconds & admire the city from the Skydeck
- Hop between 2 bus routes and discover Melbourne and the neighbourhood of St. Kilda
Map, Routes & Stops
- Audioguide (download to your phone)
24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- The Edge at Eureka Skydeck
Your sightseeing experience doesn't end there! Back down on earth, City Sightseeing will take you to the most famous spots in Melbourne and St. Kilda on a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour. Enjoy 360º views from the top-deck of the bus and discover why so many people are drawn to this vibrant city, voted the world's most liveable city for 7 consecutive years!
If you're looking for breathtaking views and a chance to check out Melbourne from a new perspective, choose this City Sightseeing combo!
Before you Go
- Mobile vouchers: bus stop 1, Federation Square
- Paper vouchers: any bus stop
- Open daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Last entry: 9:30 p.m.
- Operating season: all year round
- Except: Good Friday, 25 December, 1 January
- City Tour:
- First tour: 9:30 a.m.
- Last tour: 5:30 p.m. (Oct - Apr); 4:10 p.m. (May - Sept)
- Frequency: every 40 minutes
- St. Kilda Tour:
- First tour: 9:45 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:45 p.m. (Oct - Apr); 3:45 p.m. (May - Sept)
- Frequency: every 60 minutes (Oct - Apr); every 120 minutes (May - Sept)