Hop-On Hop-Off Stockholm
Stockholm is world-famous for being stunningly picturesque. Enjoy the breath-taking views of the Baltic Sea from up high in the open as we'll take you to 19 bus stops covering the finest destinations in Stockholm. We'll pick you straight up from the Royal Opera so sit back, relax and absorb the combination of views from the parkland, forests and the sea.
- Access to 19 stops around Stockholm. Create your own itinerary to explore the city!
- Add a Boat Tour to your Bus Tour Ticket and enjoy the view from the water.
- Ideal tour for visitors arriving from cruises
- 24/72h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Stockholm's main sights
- Free entrance to Gröna Lund amusement Park & Discount Booklet for savings at many attractions.
Map, Routes & Stops
For all those ABBA fans out there, why not hop back into the 70s and visit the Abba Museum at Bus Stop 12. The next destination at Bus Stop 13 is the ultimate museum experience where you'll visit Skansen, the world's first open-air museum! Here you'll be able to dive straight into the History of Sweden! If you're up for experiencing the fast-paced lifestyle of Stockholm then hop off at Bus Stop 15 and take a walk around Stureplan, a high-end square in the heart of Stockholm. Or if that's not cool enough for you, hop off at Bus Stop 17 to visit the Ice Bar, for a very, very cold drink!
Buy your ticket online today and get ready to enjoy the ride with City Sightseeing.
Know before you go
Operational Season: All Year Round (Bus), May-September (Boat)
First Tour: 10:00 a.m. (Bus and Boat)
Last Tour: 04:00 p.m. (Bus and Boat)
- Free entrance to Gröna Lund, Discount Booklet & Discounted access to Green Open Top Tour Sightseeing buses