City Sightseeing Cape Town - Cape Point Explorer
If you're a sucker for day trip excursions then the Cape Point Explorer is the right adventure for you! This ticket includes transport straight to Cape Point, as well as FREE entrance to its Nature Reserve with a live guided tour. You'll be out for the whole day so make sure you pack plenty of snacks and water! Check out our website to find out exactly where the 9 pick-up points are. The bus leaves its starting point at 8:55 a.m. and will return at 5:30 p.m.
- Entrance to Cape Point Nature Reserve included.
- 9 different stops in Cape Town to pick up passengers before the tour starts.
- Fully guided (in English) day excursion to Cape Point in a luxury air-conditioned coach.
- Entrance to the Flying Dutchman Funicular at Cape Point.
- Hike from Cape Point to the Cape of Good Hope headland.
After a comfortable journey with plenty of air-con and live commentary, we'll head off to the Cape Point Nature Reserve. From the top of the hill you'll be able to see where the two oceans merge, creating an array of blues and greens in the water. The views are just incredible, it's considered one of the most picturesque viewpoints in South Africa. You'll have a live guided tour as well so that you can learn all about this places history and how it came about. Book your ticket online today and start getting ready to visit Cape Town!
Know before you go
- 08h55 Stop 8- Camps Bay (Beach Road - Opposite the Bay Hotel)
- 09h05 Stop 9- President Hotel (Sea Point - Corner Queens & Alexander Roads)
- 09h10 Stop 10- St John's Road (Sea Point - Corner Beach & St John’s Roads)
- 09h12 Stop 11- Winchester Mansions (Sea Point - Beach Road, Opposite the hotel)
- 09h16 Stop 12- Green Point (Beach Road - Next to lighthouse)
- 09h30 Stop 1- V&A Waterfront (City Sightseeing Tour Office)
- 09h37 Stop 4- Lower Long Street (Lower Long Street)
- 09h42 Stop 5- 81 Long Street (City Sightseeing Tour Office & Travel Depot)
- 09h47 Stop 15- Mount Nelson Hotel (Bus Stop Corner Orange & Hatfield Streets)
- Entrance to Cape Point Nature Reserve