Hop-On Hop-Off St. Petersburg
Are you ready for the ultimate St Petersburg experience? Let City Sightseeing St Petersburg show you around Russia's imperial capital and experience panoramic views of this dazzling metropolis from the top of our famous bright red double-decker buses, hopping on and off at 18 conveniently located stops around the city!
- 1 day/2 day Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360° panoramic views of St Petersburg.
- Add the Boat Tour to the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and enjoy panoramic views from the Baltic Sea.
- Audio-guide in 12 languages so you can learn about St Petersburg's history and traditions.
- Add other options like the 48h Tour and get the most out of your trip. Flexible 3-month ticket.
- 1 bus tour route & 18 stops around St. Petersburg. Create your itinerary to explore the city.
Map, Routes & Stops
Here you'll see the Alexander Column, a monument built in the early 19th century to remember the Russian military's victory during the war against Napoleon's France. Hop-off at Bus Stop 4 to appreciate the stunning, 19th century Kazan Cathedral, a landmark dedicated to Our Lady of Kazan. If you want to stretch your legs then Bus Stop 6 is the place to do it! You've got the Anichkov Palace nearby and also the Anichkov Bridge where you can take a nice long stroll across and enjoy the peaceful views of the Fontanka River and watch as the boats pass underneath you.
Last but not least is the Summer Gardens, commissioned by Peter the Great. This atmosphere here is truly idyllic as you'll pass some incredible statues and the remarkable water fountain right in the heart of the park. Go ahead and book your ticket online today and let us do the driving! Just relax and enjoy the view.
Know before you go
- May - September: first tour: 09:00 a.m.; last tour: 07:00 p.m.
- October - April: first tour: 10:00 a.m.; last tour: 05:30 p.m.
- First tour: 11:00 a.m.
- Last Tour: 05:00 p.m.