Hop-On Hop-Off St. Petersburg
- Enjoy maximum flexibility. You can use your ticket any time before the end of 2021.
- 2 bus tour routes & 24 stops around St. Petersburg. Create your itinerary to explore the city
- Audio-guide in 11 languages so you can learn about St Petersburg's history and traditions
- 48 or 72-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of St Petersburg
Saint Isaac's Cathedral / Исаакиевский Собор
Admiralty / Адмиралтейство
Kazan Cathedral / Казанский Кафедральный собор
Anichkov Palace & Anichkov Bridge / Аничков Дворец и Аничков Мост
Summer Garden / Летний сад
- 48/72hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Audio guide in 11 languages
- Boat tour (May-October)
Palace Square at bus stop 3 is right in the heart of St Petersburg. Here you'll see the Alexander Column, a monument built in the early 19th century to remember the Russian military's victory during the war against Napoleon's France. Hop off at bus stop 4 to appreciate the stunning, 19th century Kazan Cathedral, a landmark dedicated to Our Lady of Kazan.
If you want to stretch your legs then bus stop 6 is the place to do it! You've got the Anichkov Palace nearby and also the Anichkov Bridge where you can take a nice long stroll across and enjoy the peaceful views of the Fontanka River and watch as the boats pass underneath you.
Last but not least are the Summer Gardens, commissioned by Peter the Great. This atmosphere here is truly idyllic as you'll pass some incredible statues and the remarkable water fountain right in the heart of the park.
Complete your St Petersburg with one of the Panoramic Boat Tours listed below or push the panormaic boat out and take all four! They're the perfect way to see St Petersburg from a whole new angle.
Go ahead and book your ticket online today and let us do the driving! Just relax and enjoy the view.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Operational season: all year round
- Excluding: 9th May