Hop-On Hop-Off Moscow
This bus tour starts at Moscow’s renowned Bolotnaya Square for both the Red Line and the Green Line. If your time in Moscow is limited then hop on the Red Line and we'll take you to 17 of the city's best attractions. If you want to spend more time exploring, you'll be able to hop off at all of the 27 amazing attractions on the Green Line. Go ahead and choose the tour that suits you!
- Audio-guide in 8 languages so you can learn all about Moscow's history and traditions
- 2 day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Moscow's main sights
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 50 stops around Moscow. Create your own itinerary to explore the city
- Choose to add the Boat Tour to the Bus Tour and enjoy panoramic views from the Moskva River
Map, Routes & Stops
Visit some of biggest art collections in Russia at the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts at Bus Stop 3 or if you prefer being outside, then hop off at Bus Stop 7 and take a stroll around Alexander Garden. One must-see attraction is the Big Moskvoretsky bridge, a concrete arch-like structure which spans the Moscow River, connecting the Red Square and Bolshaya Ordynka Street of Zamoskvorechye. The bridge’s architect, Alexey Shchusev, chose pink granite as the facade to make the bridge look as if it were built from real rock.
If you're taking the Green Line, hop off at Bus Stop 18 to visit the Moscow Book House at where you'll find books for every taste. Make sure you hop off at the Red Square at Bus Stop 26 too, it's one of the most bustling, vibrant spaces in Moscow. If you want to enlighten yourself with some Russian history, then visit the Moscow State Historical Museum nearby, you won't miss it's eye-catching red colour and grand architecture. As you can see, there is something for everyone!
Choose to combine your bus ticket with a cruise along the river! Sit back and relax as we take you past the Kremlin, St. Basil's Cathedral and the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour.
Get your ticket online today and start planning your dream trip to Moscow.
Know before you go
See all the main attractions in Moscow: Varvarka Street, Romanovs Chambers, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Red Square, Lenin’s Mausoleum, The Senate Palace, GUM, Kazan Cathedral, Moscow Hotel from the famous Stolichnaya Vodka cover, The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Ruins Grotto, The Kremlin
Ancient Moscow Cruise:
- April - 1 October, from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Frequency: every 30-60 minutes
- Duration: 60 minutes
- From Tretyakovsky Pier (Bolotnaya Square)
- Free Walking Tour, which covers all the main attractions in Moscow