Hop-On Hop-Off Moscow
This bus tour starts at Moscow’s renowned Bolotnaya Square for both the Red and Green Lines. If your time in Moscow is limited then hop on the Red Line and we'll take you to 15 of the city's best attractions. If you want to spend more time exploring, you'll be able to hop off at all of the 19 amazing attractions on the Green Line. Or, if you're interested in the city's Soviet past, hop on the Orange Line. Go ahead and choose the tour that suits you!
- Access to 3 bus tour routes & 40+ stops around Moscow. Create your own itinerary to explore the city
- 24, 48 or 72hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Moscow's main sights
- Audio-guide in 8 languages so you can learn all about Moscow's history and traditions
- Choose to add the Boat Tour to the Bus Tour and enjoy panoramic views from the Moskva River
- 24, 48 or 72-hour bus pass
- Walking tour
Boat Tour (1st May - 30th September)
- Ticket valid for 1 trip (60 minutes)
- Walking tour
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Boat Tour (1st May - 30th September)
- Bus: 24-hour pass
- Boat: 1 trip (60 minutes)
- Walking tour
Visit some of biggest art collections in Russia at the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts or if you prefer being outside, then hop off and take a stroll around Alexander Garden. One must-see attraction is the Big Moskvoretsky bridge, a concrete arch-like structure which spans the Moscow River, connecting the Red Square and Bolshaya Ordynka Street of Zamoskvorechye. The bridge’s architect, Alexey Shchusev, chose pink granite as the facade to make the bridge look as if it were built from real rock.
If you're taking the Green Line, hop off and visit the Moscow Book House at where you'll find books for every taste. Make sure you hop off at the Red Square, it's one of the most bustling, vibrant spaces in Moscow. If you want to enlighten yourself with some Russian history, then visit the Moscow State Historical Museum nearby, you won't miss it's eye-catching red colour and grand architecture.
Hop on the Orange Line if you want to discover Moscow's Soviet past. Head to the north of the city and discover more about the Russian space program at the Moscow Museum of Cosmonautics and Cosmonauts Alley, before visiting the VDNKh park, full of palatial pavilions, fountains and ponds.
Choose to combine your bus ticket with a cruise along the river! Sit back and relax as we take you past the Kremlin, St. Basil's Cathedral and the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour. Get your ticket online today and start planning your dream trip to Moscow with City Sightseeing.
Before you Go
- Mobile vouchers: bus stop 1, Bolotnaya Square
- Paper vouchers: any bus stop
- Daily at 10:45 a.m.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Meeting point: next to the monument to Saints Cyril and Methodius (Kitay-Gorod metro station)
- 1st May - 30th September, from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (*subject to change)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- From Tretyakovsky Pier (Bolotnaya Square)