Hop-On Hop-Off Moscow
- Choose to add the Boat Tour to the Bus Tour and enjoy panoramic views from the Moskva River
- Audio-guide in 8 languages so you can learn all about Moscow's history and traditions
- Access to 3 bus tour routes & 40+ stops around Moscow. Create your own itinerary to explore the city
- 48 or 72hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Moscow's main sights
Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts / Музей им. А.С. Пушкина
Alexander Garden / Александровский сад
GUM State Department Store / Государственный Универсальный Магазин ГУМ
Red Square / Красная площадь
Sofiyskaya Embankment / Софийская набережная
- 48/72hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Audio guide in 10 languages
- Walking tour
- Boat tour
Visit some of biggest art collections in Russia at the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts or if you prefer being outside, then hop off and take a stroll around Alexander Garden. One must-see attraction is the Big Moskvoretsky bridge, a concrete arch-like structure which spans the Moscow River, connecting the Red Square and Bolshaya Ordynka Street of Zamoskvorechye. The bridge’s architect, Alexey Shchusev, chose pink granite as the facade to make the bridge look as if it were built from real rock.
If you're taking the Green Line, hop off and visit the Moscow Book House at where you'll find books for every taste. Make sure you hop off at the Red Square, it's one of the most bustling, vibrant spaces in Moscow. If you want to enlighten yourself with some Russian history, then visit the Moscow State Historical Museum nearby, you won't miss it's eye-catching red colour and grand architecture.
Hop on the Orange Line if you want to discover Moscow's Soviet past. Head to the north of the city and discover more about the Russian space program at the Moscow Museum of Cosmonautics and Cosmonauts Alley, before visiting the VDNKh park, full of palatial pavilions, fountains and ponds.
Choose to combine your bus ticket with a cruise along the river! Sit back and relax as we take you past the Kremlin, St. Basil's Cathedral and the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour. Get your ticket online today and start planning your dream trip to Moscow with City Sightseeing.
Before you Go
- Audio commentary:
- Red line: Russian, English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese, Farsi
- Green line: Russian, English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Chinese, Arabic
- Orange line: Russian English, German, Spanish, Italian, French
- Daily at 10:45 a.m.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Meeting point: next to the monument to Saints Cyril and Methodius (Kitay-Gorod metro station)
- 5th May - 20th October 2020, from 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (*subject to change)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Departure point: Zaryadye Park Pier