Prague Fear House
Scare your socks off with the Classic Horror Experience at the terrifying Prague Fear House. This hair-raising experience is not for the faint-hearted... Walk through a series of themed rooms where live actors subject you to their reign of terror! Book online today with City Sightseeing if you dare.
- Head down into the catacombs and walk through horrific scenes that will make your hair stand on end
- Complimentary courage-boosting drink to calm your nerves before the experience begins
- Face your worst nightmares... Terrifying, live horror experience in the centre of Prague
- Horror-themed cocktail bar where you can relax after your experience
The street the Fear House stands in is purported to have a long and bloody history and some people think that the spirits that have suffered here over the centuries still stalk the Fear House. When you’re walking nervously through the Fear House, you’ll have to ask yourself if the figure in front of you is an actor or something else…
Your Experience includes a free welcome drink to help you get up your courage. Trust us, you’re going to need it!
Before you Go
- Wax Museum of Legends | City Sightseeing Prague Desk, Celetná 15, Prague 1
- Tourist Information, Legerova 62, Prague 2
- Tourist Information | U Styblu Building, Václavské nám. 28, Prague 1
- Please note: the Classic Horror Experience is not suitable for persons under 15 years of age
- Opening hours (*subject to change):
- Tuesday to Thursday: 3:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Friday: 2:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Please note that you are required to redeem your voucher at one of the City Sightseeing Information Desks before visiting the attraction