Please note that all City Sightseeing Prague tours are suspended until further notice.
- Be chilled by the sight of Medieval dungeons and a torture chamber
- Visit an old Alchemical Laboratory
- See the 600-year-old Astronomical Clock; wait for it to chime on the hour to see the Twelve Apostles
- Discover Prague's incredible Old Town with an expert local guide
- On-bus audio guides to learn interesting facts about Prague's history
- Enjoy the freedom of Prague with our tourist bus and hop on & off at the different stops in the city
- 24hr or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Old Town and Medieval Underground Tour
You can’t visit Prague without exploring its beautiful Old Town, which feels like something out of a fairy tale. This incredible neighbourhood is centred around Old Town Square, which started its life as a marketplace over a thousand years ago. The square is full of amazing buildings, not least the Old Town Hall, home of the medieval Astronomical Clock, which has been telling passers-by the time for more than 600 years!
Buried beneath the Old Town, some of Prague’s medieval streets and buildings are still standing. Incredibly, it’s possible to walk on streets that have lain hidden for centuries and imagine what Prague would have been like 800 years ago. One of the below-ground highlights is a recently discovered old alchemical laboratory, where you’ll learn some of the ancient secrets of alchemy. You’ll also visit the old dungeons and torture rooms, which must have witnessed some real horrors!
Combine all this fun with a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour which will give you the freedom to explore the rest of this magical city. With City Sightseeing taking you to see the city's top landmarks and attractions, including the enormous Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral, it's your passport to Prague.
Before you Go
PLEASE NOTE Vouchers must be exchanged at one of the following locations:
Wax Museum of Legends | City Sightseeing Prague Desk, Celetná 15, Prague 1
City Sightseeing Prague Tourist Information Office, Václavské náměstí 28, Prague 1
Old Town and Medieval Underground Tour
Tour runs daily at 11:00 a.m., 1:00, 3:00 and 5:00 p.m. (*start times subject to change)
Meeting point: inside the Art Passage at Malé náměstí 11
Duration: 1 hour
Please note that you are required to redeem your voucher at one of the City Sightseeing Information Desks before joining the walking tour
Tours have limited capacity
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.