Jewish Quarter + Hop-On Hop-Off Prague Tours
Prague is a city steeped in over 1,000 years of compelling history, with intriguing tales of emperors, royalty and even communism. Explore the Czech Republic’s capital on a Hop-On Hop-Off Tour before hopping off and discovering the history of the Jewish Quarter on a walking tour led by an expert guide. Book this City Sightseeing combo online today and uncover the rich history that has shaped Prague.
- Access to 3 bus tour routes & 21 stops around Prague. Create your own itinerary to explore the city.
- 24/48hr Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Tour to explore Prague.
- Choose between a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus or Bus & Boat Tour with 360º panoramic views of the city.
- Discover the dark history of the Jewish Quarter, Josefov from an expert guide.
- See monuments such as the Old-New Synagogue and the Old Jewish Cemetery.
Map, Routes & Stops
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Boat tour if selected
Jewish Quarter Walking Tour:
- Expert guide
- Entry to sites (synagogues, Jewish Ceremonial Hall, Old Jewish Cemetery, Robert Guttmann Gallery)
Your expert guide will recount the past of the Jewish Quarter, from the creation of ghettos and the horrors of World War II, to how the Community began to flourish in the 16th century, life after the communist regime in the Czech Republic and the legends of Golem. Discover what life was like for the Jewish community living in Prague and see those monuments still standing today, such as the Old-New Synagogue and the Old Jewish Cemetery, which attest to the difficult past of the 18,000 people who once lived in those streets.
The Gothic Charles Bridge over the Vltava is sure to spring to mind when thinking of where to visit in Prague. Why not hop on the City Sightseeing cruise boat and admire this architectural masterpiece and its looming statues from the water, away from the hordes of people milling across the bridge? From the cruise boat you’ll also have 360º views of districts such as the Jewish Quarter and the Old Town, as well as the fairytale Prague Castle which dominates the medieval city’s skyline.
Choose this City Sightseeing combination ticket and uncover the fascinating past that has shaped the city of Prague over the last century.
Before you Go
- Wax Museum of Legends | City Sightseeing Prague Desk, Celetná 15, Prague 1
- Tourist Information, Legerova 62, Prague 2
- Tourist Information | U Styblu Building, Václavské nám. 28, Prague 1
- Start times: 10:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Tour in English
- Meeting point: Wax Museum of Legends, Celetná 15
- Meeting point: dock 5, next to Čech Bridge
- Full loop: 60 minutes
- April & May: every 30 minutes from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. / every hour from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- June - October: every 30 minutes from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. / every hour from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- November - March: every hour from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.