Castle + Hop-On Hop-Off Prague Tours
With its warren of cobbled streets and alleys leading you to courtyards tucked away out of sight, Prague is a city just beckoning to be explored. Hop off the City Sightseeing Tour and wind your way through the heart of the Czech Republic’s capital before hearing the history of the fairytale Prague Castle which towers over this enchanting city. Discover what’s around the corner with this City Sightseeing combination ticket and uncover the past of the world’s largest ancient castle complex!
- Access to 3 bus tour routes & stops around Prague. Create your own itinerary to explore the city.
- 24/48hr Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Tour to explore Prague.
- Choose between a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus or Bus & Boat Tour with 360º panoramic views of the city.
- Make the most of your visit to the Historic Centre of Prague, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Step back in time and hear the intriguing history of Prague Castle from an expert guide.
- Visit the largest ancient castle complex in the world which dates back to the 9th century.
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Boat tour (if selected)
- Castle walking tour, including entry to the courtyard, St. Vitus Cathedral and gardens (summer only)
- Castle walking tour: museum and exhibitions
The walking tour will also take you into St. Vitus Cathedral which stands inside the Prague Castle complex. Make sure to look up before stepping inside this architectural masterpiece which dominates the skyline of this captivating city! The largest and most important church in the Czech Republic, the impressive St. Vitus Cathedral is central to the country’s cultural and religious heritage. See where patron saints, sovereigns and archbishops have been laid to rest and stand in the very place where Bohemian monarchs were once coronated.
The beautiful Charles Bridge is one of Prague’s must-see sights, however with this Gothic monument on everyone’s to-do list, it is often overrun with people… Avoid the crowds and enjoy unobstructed views of this architectural masterpiece from the City Sightseeing cruise boat! You’ll also see fairytale Prague Castle towering against the backdrop of the medieval city, as well as admiring districts such as Malá Strana, -the Lesser Quarter,- or the Old Town from the water.
Let our expert guide take you back in time, revealing the fascinating history of Prague Castle. Just hop off the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour at stop 4 and be swept away into the grounds of the extensive castle complex. Book this City Sightseeing combination ticket online today and make the most of your trip to Prague!
Before you Go
- Wax Museum of Legends | City Sightseeing Prague Desk, Celetná 15, Prague 1
- Tourist Information, Legerova 62, Prague 2
- Tourist Information | U Styblu Building, Václavské nám. 28, Prague 1
- Start times: 10:45 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 1:45 p.m.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Tour in English
- Meeting point: stop 4 on the Red Line
- Meeting point: dock 5, next to Čech Bridge
- Full loop: 60 minutes
- April & May: every 30 minutes from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. / every hour from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- June - October: every 30 minutes from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. / every hour from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- November - March: every hour from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.