Product temporarily unavailable
Please note that all City Sightseeing Prague tours are suspended until further notice.
- 24/48hr Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Tour to explore Prague.
- Visit the largest ancient castle complex in the world which dates back to the 9th century.
- Step back in time and hear the intriguing history of Prague Castle from an expert guide.
- Choose between a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus or Bus & Boat Tour with 360º panoramic views of the city.
- Make the most of your visit to the Historic Centre of Prague, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Access to bus tour routes & stops around Prague. Create your own itinerary to explore the city.
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Boat tour (if selected)
- Castle walking tour, including entry to the courtyard, St. Vitus Cathedral and gardens (summer only)
- Castle walking tour: museum and exhibitions
Step back in time and uncover the intriguing c.1,100-year history of Prague Castle, once the residence of Bohemian monarchs and the current seat of the Czech Republic’s Head of State. An expert guide will take you on a walking tour through the grounds of the world’s largest ancient castle complex which lies in the Historic Centre of Prague, named a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With its palaces and ecclesiastical structures built in a variety of architectural styles, from Romanesque to Gothic, Prague Castle is not to be missed!
The walking tour will also take you into St. Vitus Cathedral which stands inside the Prague Castle complex. Make sure to look up before stepping inside this architectural masterpiece which dominates the skyline of this captivating city! The largest and most important church in the Czech Republic, the impressive St. Vitus Cathedral is central to the country’s cultural and religious heritage. See where patron saints, sovereigns and archbishops have been laid to rest and stand in the very place where Bohemian monarchs were once coronated.
The beautiful Charles Bridge is one of Prague’s must-see sights, however with this Gothic monument on everyone’s to-do list, it is often overrun with people… Avoid the crowds and enjoy unobstructed views of this architectural masterpiece from the City Sightseeing cruise boat! You’ll also see fairytale Prague Castle towering against the backdrop of the medieval city, as well as admiring districts such as Malá Strana, -the Lesser Quarter,- or the Old Town from the water.
Let our expert guide take you back in time, revealing the fascinating history of Prague Castle. Just hop off the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour at stop 4 and be swept away into the grounds of the extensive castle complex. Book this City Sightseeing combination ticket online today and make the most of your trip to Prague!
Before you Go
PLEASE NOTE Vouchers must be exchanged at:
Wax Museum of Legends | City Sightseeing Prague Desk, Celetná 15, Prague 1
City Sightseeing Prague Tourist Information Office, Václavské náměstí 28, Prague 1
Prague Castle Walking Tour
Start times: 10:15 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 2:15 p.m.
Duration: 60 minutes
Tour in English
Meeting point: stop 4 on the Red Line
Meeting point: dock 5, next to Čech Bridge
Full loop: 60 minutes
April & May: every 30 minutes from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. / every hour from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
June - October: every 30 minutes from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. / every hour from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
November - March: every hour from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.