Castle + Hop-On Hop-Off Prague Tours
With its warren of cobbled streets and alleys leading you to courtyards tucked away out of sight, Prague is a city just beckoning to be explored. Hop off the City Sightseeing Tour and wind your way through the heart of the Czech Republic’s capital before hearing the history of the fairytale Prague Castle which towers over this enchanting city. Discover what’s around the corner with this City Sightseeing combination ticket and uncover the past of the world’s largest ancient castle complex!
- 24/48h Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Tour to explore Prague.
- Choose between a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus or Bus & Boat Tour with 360º panoramic views of the city.
- Make the most of your visit to the Historic Centre of Prague, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Step back in time and hear the intriguing history of Prague Castle from an expert guide.
- Visit the largest ancient castle complex in the world which dates back to the 9th century.
Map, Routes & Stops
The Walking Tour will also take you into St. Vitus Cathedral which stands inside the Prague Castle complex. Make sure to look up before stepping inside this architectural masterpiece which dominates the skyline of this captivating city! The largest and most important church in the Czech Republic, the impressive St. Vitus Cathedral is central to the country’s cultural and religious heritage. See where patron saints, sovereigns and archbishops have been laid to rest and stand in the very place where Bohemian monarchs were once coronated.
Let our expert guide take you back in time, revealing the fascinating history of Prague Castle. Just hop off the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour at Stop 4 and be swept away into the grounds of the extensive castle complex. Book this City Sightseeing combination ticket online today and make the most of your trip to Prague!
Know before you go
- Walking tours: 10:45, 13:00, 14:45
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Tour in English
- Operative season: all year round
- First tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 04:00 p.m.
- Meeting point: dock/pier/platform 5 - next to Čech Bridge, near stop 2 on the Blue Line
- Full loop: 60 minutes
- April & May: 10:00 - 18:00; every 30 minutes / 18:00 - 21:00; every 60 minutes
- June - October: 10:00 - 18:00; every 30 minutes / 18:00 - 22:00; every 60 minutes
- November - March: 11:00 - 19:00; every 60 minutes
Tourist Information | City Sightseeing Prague
Zelezna 2, Prague 1, 110 00
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Boat Tour if selected
- Castle Walking Tour: expert guide, entry to the grounds, including the courtyard and St. Vitus Cathedral, and gardens (summer only)
- Castle Walking Tour: entry to the museum and exhibitions