Hop-On Hop-Off Trier
Trier is home to many old monuments and buildings, and boasts a unique history. If you want to explore both historic landmarks and picturesque surroundings then the city of Trier is calling out your name! Take a City Sightseeing Tour and discover the city’s rich history as we stop at 7 fantastic attractions.
- 1-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Trier.
- Audio guide commentary in 8 languages to learn all about the city's history and culture.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 7 stops around the city covering the entire city & main sights.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments.
- Flexible 3-month ticket.
- 1-day bus pass
At bus stop 2, you'll find the Zurlaubener Ufer, a picturesque little neighbourhood with great old-style houses. Why not grab a bite to eat in one of the terrace restaurants nearby and get the ultimate dining experience! Take a journey through time and enrich yourself with the ancient Roman history at bus stop 3 at the Barbara Baths, which were constructed all the way back in the 2nd century, and the Roman Bridge. Hop off at bus stop 5 to see the Amphitheatre. Sit down in the arena that held up to 20,000 people and be transported back into the ancient Roman times by imagining all of the gladiator fights that used to be hosted here.
Take your time and travel at your pace with City Sightseeing! Forget about complicated (and expensive) public transport and messy maps and hop on this great adventure! Book your ticket online today!
Before you Go
- Operational season: 18th April - 31st October
- First tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 5:00 p.m.
- Duration: 50 minutes
- Frequency: every 30 minutes